Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2009, 09:11:23 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel (Read 16,757 times)

pvt. hicks

pvt. hicks

there is no poster yet, you amazing intellect. the movie hasn't even been greenlit!

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

sorry, o.k. the movie hasn't greenlited yet. so how come it was a poster image on google.com? or why it was shown there?

pvt. hicks

pvt. hicks

show me/link me the poster then, you triple-digit IQ human being. dont TELL me, SHOW me.

Hicks_0998

yeah id like this link too thanks rudy

Hicks_0998

wait i got the f**king link, took ages to find the damn thing though:  http://h1.ripway.com/dvonnesoneek/AlienPrequelPoster.jpg  And clearly it is a fake, youd have to have your IQ drop sharply not to notice that.

Hicks_0998

wait i got the f**king link, took ages to find the damn thing though:  http://h1.ripway.com/dvonnesoneek/AlienPrequelPoster.jpg  And clearly it is a fake, youd have to have your IQ drop sharply not to notice that.

Soundwave

Soundwave

avp movies are a crossover but its considered cannon. as long as they do this movie rite! it could make up for the avp movies.   the prequel should be set a few years after avp-r say 100 or something, it could show weyland yutani in its fairly early 'space' years like there first space crafts (reversed engineered from the hand held plasma caster) as well as the origin of the aliens themselves.

Soundwave

Soundwave

predator  predator 2  alien vs. predator aliens vs. predator requiem alien prequel (alien evolution) alien aliens alien 3 alien ressurection  this prequel would bridge the films    :)   p.s id call the prequel:  A l i e n  E v o l u t i o n

aliensun

aliensun

(note; im a bad speller) i have the alien quadrilogy and on the audio comentary ridley scott talks about doing a prequel and having the nostromo landing on LV426 be the end of the movie. i dont know how that is going to work but he has been thinking of a prequel for a long time. he also talks about the space jockey being the pilot and being part of a military operation and the ship is some kind of carrier of biomechanoid weapons, which are the alien eggs. so the prequel could be about that, but in the movie the eggs are in a cave under the ship. i also liked the idear that if you take the first alien movie by itself you could say the space jockey is killed by the alien inside it then crashs on LV426 which could of had life on it but were all turn into eggs by the alien that killed the space jockey and put them in the cave. but that is not right with the rest of the other movies.

Xenomorphine

Rudy: Firstly, my source are all the other recent interviews and articles to do with this, which you can find on our front page. Secondly, there's been conts of fan art on the Internet for imagined film posters, going way back into the nineties.

Xenomorphine

I don't know why that came out as 'conts', it should have been 'tons'.

aliensun

aliensun

why would you want sigourney weaver in the prequel what is she going to do travel back in time and kill john conner or be ripleys mom and give brith to her and james t kurk nnnnoooo if she is in a new alien movie it would have to be the sequel to alien r  "RIPLEY 8: THE ALIEN WITHIN"

RoaryUK

I definately think there's great oppertunity to tell a unique story, IF the writers can get it right.  I dunno about the AvP thing, I think FOX really screwed that up by allowing it to be set present day, so for me that's all part of another universe that can, and probably will, go on forever.  As for the Alien Prequal, yeah I'm all for it.  I'm not so hot on finding out more about the creature, but we pretty much always assumed Weyland/Yutani must have known more than they let on about the Alien before the Nostromo incident on LV-426.  A good storyline for me would be if it was set maybe a few years before, with some deep space explorers or something, who had nothing to do with the Company, crashland on the planet,  The whole thing happens again but it's their distress signal that alerts Weyland/Yutani.  I guess it could even work out that the Alien ship never transmitted at all, they just made it up to get the Nostromo crew their, a long shot I know, but it would tie in nicely... just a thought anyways

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

>:(    :lipsrsealed   :(  

ALIENS

ALIENS

Is Alien 5 CONFIRMED? Cuz it seems like a rumor to me. I dont know, so can anyone plz plz plz tell me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed