Final AvP2 Release Date?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 09, 2007, 09:53:30 PM

Author
Final AvP2 Release Date? (Read 4,480 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bloody Disgusting just posted up a little update with what they claimed to be the final AvP2 release date:

“Today a whole bunch of dates were announced starting with 20th Century Fox’s Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest, which will now hit theaters on Christmas of this year.”

A christmas release? I’m not too sure what that’ll do for AvP2′s ratings. You can check out the original article here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I might...go see it. I mean, it's not there's alot to do on Xmas or anything   :-\  

Darkoo

Darkoo

Predator 2 was released Christmas too. You are sure that Apv2 will be Rated R.

Darkoo

Darkoo

And Alien: Resurrection too.

Krycek

Krycek

So, somebody at FOX doesn't want this to do good.

Fawdrey

Fawdrey

Anyone else notice that there are 2 photo's at Bloody Disdusting.com. Where did the other one come from?

Darkness

Darkness

The other picture is fake.

Fawdrey

Fawdrey

I thought so...

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Personally, I wouldn't believe ANY sources until we get word from the Strause Brothers.

Krycek

Krycek

That's a good point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Doesn't really effect us UKians though.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

I love the franchises and will go see it if its released on that date and PLUS many students will be on Christmas break......score big like summer movies!!!

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

If it's on christmas I won't be able to see it..family stuff for most of the week, guess I'll have to wait..

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

to me the only ppl that are going to see it are the true fans like my self, i will be making line for it no matter wah date it comes out.....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know to be honest. If it gets good reviews, I'll get preview tickets but if it doesn't go over very well in the US, I wont be in any dire need to go see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed