New Marketing Campaign - Crew Messages

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 17, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

Author
New Marketing Campaign - Crew Messages (Read 24,294 times)

SM

SM

QuoteIs it a good idea to drink alcohol before going into cryosleep? IDK why I'm asking this question, but it popped into my head and I now can't get rid of it.

They did in Alien.

Mind you Dallas had a tinny for breakfast too.  Hair of the dog.

Corporal Hicks

Come on Himmel. It was picked up on yesterday and you were even involved in the conversation.  :laugh: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=56815.msg2199762#msg2199762

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 21, 2017, 10:19:13 AM
Come on Himmel. It was picked up on yesterday and you were even involved in the conversation.  :laugh: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=56815.msg2199762#msg2199762

Forgot about that.... I need to fully wake up before log on and post. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm a little disappointed the non-main actors/resses are only getting short videos but my appetite for a found footage Alien film is increasing.

I did enjoy Tennessee's video though. I had a good chuckle with the horse thing. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in this film.

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal HicksI had a good chuckle with the horse thing.

yeah, i lost it... at work... on a Wednesday... with clients in my office... it was most epic!

then made my bestie watch it via AIM (yes, were old)... he lost it... and fell out of his chair ROFLMAOing!

cliffhanger

have no clue what you guys are talking about?

Necronomicon II

^ Tennessee's funny anecdotes in his vid.

Marcus9000

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 17, 2017, 04:56:31 PM
Its like blair witch in space!!! 8)

Oh no. The Blair Witch is without doubt the worst movie I have ever seen at the cinema. And that includes turkeys like Moonwalker and Mission to Mars.

I always remember when the movie finished there were groans and some people actually threw drinks at the screen in anger/disgust!

That's Glasgow for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed