AvP Requiem Rated R

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,012 times)

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I dont think it will be a dog alien! because in one of the interviews with the puperteers they said they got a special suprise! for the fans..  so im thinking the pred-alien we know, a dog alien is too predictible. It was originally an ox hybrid in alien 3 but the dog was used instead! so it could be and ox or boar or whatever!  just wait and see?

warchant-D

warchant-D

im not sure if anyone else noticed this or not but just after the guy is impaled by the tail towards the end of the red band , if you watch it in frame by frame or in normal speed whatever, it appears that this may be a glimpse of one of the so called possible other hybrids or something, as it appears to have some sort of silicon looking webbing or mane that flares out around its neck when it's mouth opens.not too clear, but it doesnt appear to be the predalien as it doesnt show any glimpses of dreds in the picture and its mandibles wouldnt flare out that much?...plus the silicon looking material seems to vibrate as such not depicting a solid jaw line structure such as a mandible.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Well, if the trailer was R-rated, its obvious that the film will be    :P  

Jonesy

Jonesy

They WANT the R rating to distinguish this movie from the last one. If it got rated pg-13 by the MPAA theyd add stuff to get the R if they had to. They know how disappointed fans are with the first AvP movie. Sometimes an R is better for business than a pg.

Krycek

Krycek

Ok, I know all of us us had the toys growing up,( Mantis, King Crab, Wild Bull, Rhino, Snake, etc) and they all made cool versions of toys for us kids. But thinking in movie aspects of it, there really can't be a big range of hybrids. The facehugger still has to latch on to it, therefore it has to have some mass. So there can't be a winged alien because I can't see a bird of any kind having an egg inside of it.  And by the way, I'm putting the debate to rest. The coolest toy was the Night Pather alien because it looked like the dog alien.

swift blade

swift blade

rated R , they said that on the video , tell us somthing we dident know .just give us the green band trailer already .

Aran

Aran

wonder how many Preds survived the crash? be cool if there was more than just Wolf in the movie.    8)  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Aran: Colin said before there will be other Predators that will be killed by Aliens. So, don't worry, you will see not only Wolf!    ;)  

zen

zen

Its hard for me to think of a flying alien,but only in north america,where all you got is tiny bats.But there are:dogs,cats,rats,cows,horses,alligators(bu t i dont think theres gators in that town),rabits(furry rabits of doom),snakes(maybe too small),wolverines,bears,ground hogs,pigs,gofers,sheep(haha,an alien sounding like a sheep!   :D  ),mountain lions,wolves,dear,moose and goats.Maybe if you had a large crane or goose,or if someone has a very large pet bird one might find a flying alien!   ;D  .But out of all of those possible hosts i whould'nt just settle for humans and predators!.i'd take the cows,bears and wolverines!   ;D  .

Aran

Aran

Xerxesz: It'd be a shame to know that the other Preds will be killed by Aliens. just hoping they'd die in true Predator fashion & not get killed off as easily as in AVP 1.     :'(  

zen

zen

Also i see a lot of people saying about the predalien being a predalien-queen:Take $10,go to a book store,buy aliens versus predator:prey,read it and you will see that a drone can turn into a queen,but the queen is fully mature in less then 24 hours.Obviously the predalien is there for more then a few days.That whould be more then enough time to gather two or three hosts for the face huggers.They whould then go into the sewer to start a hive.The predalien whould then wait for the new drones.one drone whould be selected to be the queen,but not the predalien(regardless of "protector" class),the two drones will help the queen to set up a hive and the predalien will collect more hosts(cows,bears etc...).You should also buy the book alien3,these two books will help prove my hypothesis.   ;D  .

zen

zen

And also,the queen is entirely queen,not predalien queen,not super king,not super duper queen,just a simple queen,no more,no less.that is unless someone has a comic i havent read yet.

thegodfather

thegodfather

My flying alien idea really is kinda stupid, the face hugger to be attached on a bat or bird would seem very silly but hey when in rome. How long did the brothers say the film will last, Hopefully 2hrs minimum and 2hrs 15 max!

zen

zen

AVP is my 3rd most favorite movie,but i think those two preds deserved to die.I mean come on!.You should always mind your seroundings,wether theres a threat or not!.but it was sad to see scar get killed.He was a true warrior!.Just look at those ten fools who went into a hive with no burners!.All but one got killed!.Yet he went up against a queen and he lasted that long!.A truly sad ending........

zen

zen

They said they wanted it to be as long as predator,maybe even longer!.But no,the flying aliens does sound very cool!   ;D  .I also have a bunch of those toys myself!!   :D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed