PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,595 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

lol!  Why do I get the feeling that Colin Salmon's death in this is really just going to be a nasty, cruel, inside joke?  He got diced by a laser net in RE, then now by a Pred net in AvP it seems.  Poor actor.  :-P

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

first of all, a king pred is just an old pred, super-highly trained, and of royal blood, that is the king of the "tribe" or "clan" if you will  would EASILY slaughter that stupid bitch! (queen) no offense though, just so damn highly frekin trained...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

what did ya said? 1 pred would slaughter he queen?!  Ok ..........HOW !!?  with his plasma no choice or he is dead, and tha plasma will have to bee dead accurate and damn strong to kill the queen in 1 shot, cuz that will be about the time that the pred will have before he gets trowed away. The bitch is moving fast. not as fast as the others but fast anyway. Nah, anywyay if ya want to think that a pred would take out a queen then so be it.

celtic predator

celtic predator

Let me see............ yeah were gonna have to find out on the movie

batman

batman

r we gonna see the queen leading her army of drones then, cos that wud be a really cool image to see.  so there is one thing im confused by. Some people are saying that the aliens were killed cos one of the preds tossed a bomb at them and only the queen survived.  Yet others say they died cos of a pred's self-destruct. Yet if that were true how does the queen survive that?  Also one other thing, r the spears like the extending ones in pred 2? and what do you make of lex using the alien head as a shield cos that sounds like a terrible idea to me. does she use it?

Just Me

Just Me

I just read the AVP Novelization in two days and I have some comments and can answer some of the previous quentions along the way so if you are interested, here goe:   ***MEGA SPOILERS****:  There were seven predators - one in Cambodia that fights an Alien in a jungle during a back story in 2000 B.C.(this scene may be cut in the movie - replaced by preds at top of pyramid), one in 1904 in the whaling station that slaughters some guys (hint of that scene in one of the featurettes where the guy is on the floor of the cabin backing up), and five during the present day in the pyramid.   There were two pred alien chestbursters, but none in the adult form.  One bursts out in front of Lex and Scar and gets killed by Scar.  And one which happened to start to (book only mentions his chest convulging) emerge from Scar after his dead body was honored and taken away on the pred spacehip.  There were several Aliens involved in fights throughout the movie but never gave an exact number.  But the end of the movie involved Scar and Lex escaping through the 2000 ft. ice tunnel while being pursued by hundreds of Aliens clawing up the sides, two of which were the Queen and the grid Alien riding on her back.  The book never once mentions anything about the three preds on top of the pyramid fighting thousands of Aliens.  The main Alien is the alpha Alien (Grid Alien) which is described as much bigger and meaner than the rest of the brood.  The pred catching the chestburster is Scar and he is catching it after it bursts out of Sebastions chest.  Lex shoots Sebastion in the head first though with a desert eagle. No blood in featurette.  Maybe it will be CGI added.  I hope!  Some things that sucked:  They don't mentioned anything of the predator vision in the book.  It is hardly ever utilized.  Same goes for the shoulder plasma cannons.  Actually Scar uses it like once and that's it because he doesn't receive it until the end of the book.  Some plot holes:  There were many close fights between pred and alien that metion tons of Alien spilled blood.  However, the acid rarely or never burns the preds except on a few occasions.  And YES the alien acid eats through the armor.  And NO the Pred blood does not neutralize the alien blood.  Quinn falls 2000 feet down thew ice hole and scrapes along the side with his axe along the way, grabs a few cables, but somehow survives the fall.  I found this to be stupid.  Lex Jumping the chasm and somehow grabbing onto some small ledge that she clings onto...this happens way too much in movies.  No one could ever hang on.  And where the hell do the hundreds of Aliens come from!!  The book never mentions this!  Yes a few people get embryos implanted and I can see if there were at least 10 Aliens...but 100s!!  Why the hell do all the Aliens start trying to eat their queen alive?  They aren't cannibles!!  I found this to be very stupid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed