Does Alien Anthology have missing content from Quadrilogy?

Started by Salt The Fries, Feb 19, 2014, 08:37:05 AM

Author
Does Alien Anthology have missing content from Quadrilogy? (Read 2,291 times)

Salt The Fries

Heya all, it's been forever since I posted here but I have just a quick question: is there anything, any content from Quadrilogy that is not present in Anthology? I'm asking because I'm about to sell Quadrilogy with the intent of buying Anthology later on.

SM

Pretty sure everything on the Quad is in the Anthology, plus a remastered Alien, ADRed sound for the Alien3 Assembly, and a bunch of 'Enhancement Pods' which are really just outtakes from the original docos (but at least 45 minutes extra per film and well worth it).  And the uncut version of the Alien3 docos.

Salt The Fries

Thanks, champ, just wanted to avoid a situation in which I'd find myself with some content missing.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 19, 2014, 11:12:54 AM
Thanks, champ, just wanted to avoid a situation in which I'd find myself with some content missing.
On the 2nd disc for Alien Resurrection.During the documentary,the chapter on the director, there's some alternate footage of Brett's death that is different.Which has been inexplicably replaced with the Brett's death DC footage for the Anthology release.Also the doco's have been cropped and made 16:9 to fill the tv screen(your still missing out on some of the image).

Pineapples101

Actually there a quite a few photos missing from the Anthology photo galleries that were in the Quadrilogy galleries.
I could not tell you, off the top of my head which ones, but there are quite a few, across all 4 films / discs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed