Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 210,922 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know.
But you said:
Quote from: arabianhunter on Apr 27, 2010, 12:58:39 PM
well the BSP is a new concept to the franchise so u never know fingers crossed it wont look retarded even though its supposed to be   :P
Or am I missing something? ???

arabianhunter

arabianhunter

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 27, 2010, 05:23:13 PM
I know.
But you said:
Quote from: arabianhunter on Apr 27, 2010, 12:58:39 PM
well the BSP is a new concept to the franchise so u never know fingers crossed it wont look retarded even though its supposed to be   :P
Or am I missing something? ???

by retarded i meant messed up in the face

The Captain

The Captain

Most of my fears about this film have been abated, but I'm still not sure about the 'mutant' preds and the black blood thing. From what we've seen of the new preds so far I think they look really good, just a bit concerned how the 'mutant' facial features are going to look. I'm hoping they'll still look like preds just 'scarier' somehow. The black blood thing though.....
I really hope the
Spoiler
plasma caster shooting bullets out the air WTF
[close]
from the script doesn't appear in the film.
Personally I think I'd prefer if the new preds were simply a different tribe with a slightly different/updated look and different values etc rather than mutants. I think they could probably pull off the mutant thing and not make it too terrible it's just that, well, I'm not too keen on it.
I still think BSP and the 2 SP's look awesome.

arabianhunter

arabianhunter

well since they are something new to the predator franchise theirs a likely chance they will look quite disfigured but look on the bright side its disfigured but in a more scary way they made them like that to kinda belittle the anytime predator

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Well, it would be alot simpler just to call them Bad Blood.

The Demon

The Demon

But they weren't exactly bad bloods. They were just a larger species of Predators.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

We call them BSP's because thats what they are. Bad Bloods are something entirely diffrent from the expanded universe. People call them Bad Bloods because they saw them fight a predator, that doe's not make them Bad Bloods.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Jul 15, 2010, 11:54:01 PM
We call them BSP's because thats what they are. Bad Bloods are something entirely diffrent from the expanded universe. People call them Bad Bloods because they saw them fight a predator, that doe's not make them Bad Bloods.

A bad blood is a Predator who doesn't follow the Yautja code, the Yautja code is based on actions done by Anytime and Pussyface, mostly Anytimes actions in the movie.

So a bad blood is basically a Predator who doesn't blow himself up upon defeat, it doesn't skin it's prey at any time during a hunt, it doesn't collect trophies of it's killed prey, it targets unarmed prey who haven't shown any aggressive behavior. It hunts in a conflict free area and the area isn't hot. It hunts in a area who is unknown to the target.

So I would call the superpredators bad bloods because they abduct ppl and hunts them in a area they are unfamiliar with.
They kill unarmed Prey and they are at war with Anytimes race.
Both Yautja and Badbloods hunt us and we end up dead if they are successful.
The reason and set up behind their hunt is the only thing that separates them at this time, (from what I can tell).
Yautja kill for trophies under special conditions (heat and conflict), the Bad bloods/ Super predators seem to kill/hunt so that they may become better at it, so that they may improve as hunters/killers. 
The Super predators being Bad Bloods doesn't really have such a big impact on the prey...
The Yautja will hunt and kill you for your skull,
The bad blood would hunt and kill you so it may become a better killer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed