Prey sequel ideas

Started by Yautja888, Aug 14, 2022, 10:37:03 AM

Author
Prey sequel ideas (Read 13,881 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 06, 2022, 01:22:25 AMI love that piece on the top right.

Yeah, an ancient EU Predator named Kalakta I think.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Actually I meant the one with a Predator spear in hand on top of some enormous extraterrestrial beast.

Master

Master

Yeah, some of my favorite fanart.

ace3g

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 23, 2022, 05:01:13 PMGenndy Tartakovsky is good at it.

A Genndy Tartakovsky Predator (or AVP) series would be amazing!
Never realized that was something I needed until now lol

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

I'd love to see Naru traveling the world in a trilogy, with one in Japan with her meeting the Onna-Bugeisha. But Dan has said he has sequel ideas he'd like to pursue, so he'll likely surprise us all.

Master

Master

Quote from: RoguePred1987 on Sep 07, 2022, 07:41:31 PMI'd love to see Naru traveling the world in a trilogy, with one in Japan with her meeting the Onna-Bugeisha. But Dan has said he has sequel ideas he'd like to pursue, so he'll likely surprise us all.

Trave the world with what? Canoe?

SiL

SiL

Bruh it was the 1700s, not the Stone Age. Travel with pirates, or with colonisers, on their giant sailing ships. Ship runs aground during the travel and you end up senate different.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Naru basically becomes Noguchi.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 07, 2022, 09:02:32 PMNaru basically becomes Noguchi.

Wouldn't fit her character. Not after what Feral did to her brother and the other members of her tribe.

It worked for Noguchi because her entire existence had been uprooted and she liked the thrill and excitement of taking control of her life.

I'm really partial to the feudal Japan idea. It's ripe with many many possibilities. To say nothing of the visual language that such a combination affords.

Personally I have no real interest in seeing a follow up. Especially if it's based around connecting the dots to Predator 2. That stuff just serves to shrink the universe. We don't need to know every step the pistol took to get into Greyback's hands. Who's to say he didn't get it a hundred years after Prey when visiting Earth during the 1800s? Why lock it down?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OpenMaw on Sep 14, 2022, 08:10:42 AMWouldn't fit her character. Not after what Feral did to her brother and the other members of her tribe.

It worked for Noguchi because her entire existence had been uprooted and she liked the thrill and excitement of taking control of her life.

And Broken Tusk was also portrayed in a more (anti) heroic light too.

ace3g

ace3g

littlesprout

littlesprout

The cinematography was very good in prey

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Guess I'll be the one who posted in here after a good while.

So this just came to me, like I'm loving the idea of Naru somehow going into space. It doesn't even have to be the Predators that take her, but like a different alien species just abducting some of her people, like, say... her mother. And Naru stows away on their ship and the Predators just happen to be tracking these aliens. And these Predators are being led by Greybackz etc.

This just came to me, and I felt the need to spill it on here.

oduodu

oduodu

like the musket gun thing does inanyone have any comic ideas they want to see portrayed in the sequel?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed