AVP two disc extreme edtion question

Started by AVP66, Nov 19, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Author
AVP two disc extreme edtion question (Read 3,295 times)

AVP66

AVP66

I live in the UK and have the AVP two disc extreme edtion which is 96 minutes long.
Is there an extended version of the film on sale in the UK?
I ask this because Imdb says there is a 101 min and 108 min version of the film
The definitive version of the film according to HMV.co.uk is 97 minutes long but on Amazon.co.uk it says it is 104 minutes long?

severen76

The 2 disc version i have has an added scene on the beggining in 1903 thats about it i think though  ???

War Wager

Quote from: AVP66 on Nov 19, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
I live in the UK and have the AVP two disc extreme edtion which is 96 minutes long.
Is there an extended version of the film on sale in the UK?
I ask this because Imdb says there is a 101 min and 108 min version of the film
The definitive version of the film according to HMV.co.uk is 97 minutes long but on Amazon.co.uk it says it is 104 minutes long?

Amazon probably counts the credit time too. But yeah, theres only one new scene in the extended version.  :-\

Chocolate man!

Well I live in Australia, and it only has the extra opening.  The bluray version over here included the American unrated version though, so it's probabaly the same in the UK.

spawn_se7en

The reason for the diffrence is the USA disc count the credits and usa disc run slower if u watch ur dvd counter it will run slower or skip.

Veteran Warrior

But there is one that is 101 minutes long, I have it. There are just little scenes that were added with the predator and a bunch of scenes were added with the humans

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Dec 27, 2007, 06:16:56 PM
But there is one that is 101 minutes long, I have it. There are just little scenes that were added with the predator and a bunch of scenes were added with the humans

Yeah, but the scenes were really good, like when the bottle cap guy explained that the Preds were teenagers, and the Predator's splitting up.  Also loved the addition of blood.

Veteran Warrior

I agree with you, those seens were pretty cool, infact, those seenes helped make a little more sense of the movie in my opinion.

Chocolate man!

Truer words have never been spoken.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed