K-Series Queen

Started by Purebreedalien, Feb 05, 2008, 08:27:04 PM

Author
K-Series Queen (Read 10,402 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I disliked the K-Series Queen because my Queen just bitch kicked her in the legs a few times and she died. Anyone else had any better or worse reaction from her?

Zero

Zero

Well,I just kept killing her drones until she finally died by herself...

Predalien91

Predalien91

that entire level was so easy. It was no surprise that she died so quick. Heck my facehuggers could have layed down ownage on the entire clan

But really what I did was send my entire hive in the area were she was and that killed the queen. No prob at all

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The only annoying thing was that they would facehug my kills, ANNOYING!!!!

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Loved the alien-on-alien action. My favorite level. Only, I would'a liked to be able to facehug the K's :)

Zero

Zero

Alien-On-Alien? ROFL!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I easily killed the k-series-queen with my queen and two warriors.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I always have my hive kill all of K Series except the  queen and then I have my queen fight her.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I just did it again, and easily wiped out the K hive with one queen.

Yihdore

Yihdore

I killed the hole hive with 12 drones

avpmad!

avpmad!

didnt even use my queen on it, just sent like 10 warriors lol, only 2 survived but who cares lol

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

I sent in diffrent types warrior,drone but no queen.Killed it real easy the alien against alien was a welcome change.

Terx2

Terx2

I send in all my aliens (except eggs) to there hive and I kill anything and let a few of the k-series aliens run away and I let my queen start laying eggs so they have to find new hosts.

x-M-x

x-M-x

You also gota make sure.... that no alien lives... because it just takes one to run away and change into a queen... i had this problem... where i destoryed the entire K-Series Hive took it over then i noticed on the map a new K-series hive is growing... lol seems they had a back up queen lmao.

AvPWorldFanatic

AvPWorldFanatic

Quote from: x-M-x on Jan 17, 2011, 01:36:32 PM
You also gota make sure.... that no alien lives... because it just takes one to run away and change into a queen... i had this problem... where i destoryed the entire K-Series Hive took it over then i noticed on the map a new K-series hive is growing... lol seems they had a back up queen lmao.
yes, they have a praetorian hide, but if you find the praetorian they can`t be able to create a queen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed