NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 88,184 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Series 18 (the Machiko wave) is finally on Neca's official release calendar! A full year's delay is finally over! Scheduled for release on 10/29/18. So are the ultimate Xenos.
http://necaonline.com/events/2018-10/

Quote from: ZiMattack23 on Sep 28, 2018, 01:58:23 AM
This may be a noob question but the neck peg is stuck in the masked head, how do I get it out

Was this with The Fugitive? Like you were switching heads and the peg came out with the head instead of staying in the body to use with the other head? If it were me, I'd take a microwave safe cup, put water it in, heat it in microwave until boiling (the cup I use is pretty large and it takes 3:00 or more minutes to get bubbly and boiling). Put the head in there to soften it up for 3 minutes or so. Then I'd take a fork and put the peg between the prongs of the fork and slide it out. Then put the body in the hot water and slide the peg in there when its soft enough.
And moving forward, when swapping heads. Hold the plastic park on the neck tight so it helps keep it in the body.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 28, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
Series 18 (the Machiko wave) is finally on Neca's official release calendar! A full year's delay is finally over! Scheduled for release on 10/29/18. So are the ultimate Xenos.

This may be a noob question but the neck peg is stuck in the masked head, how do I get it out

Was this with The Fugitive? Like you were switching heads and the peg came out with the head instead of staying in the body to use with the other head? If it were me, I'd take a microwave safe cup, put water it in, heat it in microwave until boiling (the cup I use is pretty large and it takes 3:00 or more minutes to get bubbly and boiling). Put the head in there to soften it up for 3 minutes or so. Then I'd take a fork and put the peg between the prongs of the fork and slide it out. Then put the body in the hot water and slide the peg in there when its soft enough.
And moving forward, when swapping heads. Hold the plastic park on the neck tight so it helps keep it in the body.

Praise Jesus those finally have a release date.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It's about time, I've been itching to get Horn Head since they teased it at one of the conventions

dHunter333

dHunter333

Me too, what a wave to get delayed? I've wanted Machiko for so many years!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 28, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
Me too, what a wave to get delayed? I've wanted Machiko for so many years!
Everything got delayed, for some reason. The three AvP Arcade waves, the Predator comic book wave, Ultimate Ahab, Aliens Kenner wave, Ultimate Aliens Warriors, all of it.

Master

Master

I'd say it's because The Predator series got the priority.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master on Sep 29, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
I'd say it's because The Predator series got the priority.
A series consisting of 1 (one) figure derailed (at least) seven ready-to-go waves for a full year?

Lolwut?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Doesn't sound plausible. At all.

Manufacturing issues, sure, but just priorities for a year? Nah.

Still Collating...

The bigger delays have started to be an issue before the momentum of The Predator picked up. Neca said multiple times they had some really big problems this year with their factories if I'm remembering correctly.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah manufacturing problems with their factories in China were apparently the main cause of all the delays. Either way I'm glad they've supposedly sorted all that out now and the Dark Horse wave is finally on the horizon. I've really got to try and get those Broken Tusk and Machiko figures when I can.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Fugitive, Machiko, Broken Tusk, Golden Angel, Bad Blood and Arbitrator. Going to be an expensive last quarter of the year.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 28, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

I realize I posted this in the wrong thread...

dHunter333

dHunter333

Somebody should ask Neca on Twitter why they can't offer their figures like Fugitive and Ahab for $25.99 or what not on Amazon with a prime account like i see Diamond, McFarlane, Mattel, Hasbro, and DC Collectibles figures for MSRP prime with no shipping?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: dHunter333 on Oct 01, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Somebody should ask Neca on Twitter why they can't offer their figures like Fugitive and Ahab for $25.99 or what not on Amazon with a prime account like i see Diamond, McFarlane, Mattel, Hasbro, and DC Collectibles figures for MSRP prime with no shipping?
What's keeping you?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: skull-splitter on Oct 01, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Oct 01, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
What's keeping you?
He doesn't want to get blocked by Randy. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed