New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 21,886 times)

vortep

vortep

I'm more then happy about that trailer.It was great and with lots of new scenes. The scene with the alien sneaking behind marine is my favorite in this trailer.We see almost nothing about the wolf but we see more from the battle between him and  Chet.  Concusion:Good trailer

Wanna go swimming?

lol at the complainers

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

f**king cool

Woozie

Woozie

My god! whenever sum thing nu appears on dis site! sum ppl just whine, complain, moan etc.  Why are u here if everything u see u dnt like, yes the story does seem a bit dodgy and the predalien mite be a bit silly, but at least its got action, at least its gunna have sum scary parts and gore etc and its different fro the last one...so just chill, take everything with a pinch of salt and cross your fingers.  thank you!!!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The music at the start of the population trailer should be at the end of the film, when everything has been destroyed and the credits roll or something,   its got a sad feel but calm as well, maybe after the main ending music..see what happens, i actually like the trailer, better than the green band.  Rock On!

gb

gb

i think evry one will die in this movie, the nuke scene proves it.... (apart frm the mutha n daughta, whol get away in the helicopter). i think if the pred goes down, hel go down fighting loads of aliens jst b4 an x-plosion

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I agree gb.     :)  

annoyedfan!

annoyedfan!

Bloody hell!  It looks like a stupid teen horror slasher!  I can't believe you guys are really saying this looks good....IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!!!!  "wanna go swimming"....AARGGH!!!  Bring this back to it's roots and get the series off of Earth!  FOX need to stop, and stop NOW!!  Hell, Sandy Collora even made Batman fighting the god damn Predator work much better than this crap and that was on a $30,000 budget!!  Help this film fail!!!

carnalien

carnalien

Am i the only person on earth that thought avp 1 was a decent movie? apart from the lack of gore, i thought it was a breakaway from the original films while still staying true to them. is there ANYONE out there thats actually likes avp? this is a serz question.

Bender1988

Bender1988

hmm 1-why stupid teenegaers? -> this is not needed in Alien/Predator movie-i hope they die really nasty,ald all of them die. 2-Wolf face,heh for what i saw i'm a litle disapointent,but i didnt saw his whole fase so i think i change my mind later. 3-Fight with Predalien seens to be realy realy good, if a couple of preds was killed on beginning of the movie,and single wolf fights with him alone,this prowes that he will definetly not gonna be a shit#y piece of cr#p like in(the worst movie i ewer saw) AvP-movie 4-population of town in movie is in thousands, does only i think they will be really "many" aliens= nuke ^^

Tobias

Tobias

That couple dies, bi-atch! The lad gets impaled en the girly gets shurkined to the wall.  Happy?

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

;D  Nice AVP predalien I cant wait 2 c this damn Film   ;D     ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

starting to think this movie isint going 2 b as good as i first thought......   :-[  

Jonesy

Jonesy

The only way this will work is if they get you to actually like the characters first. Thats the point of the structure of the movie, and the first half of the movie where you get to know the main characters. If the writings bad though and the characters dont seem real or arent very likeable then its just a boring first half of the movie and a less intense second half when the action begins.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I have to agree with you, nchurch81. Although it's still way to early to tell for sure, human gestated alien warriors should easily be just as badass as the predalien (like in previous Alien films & AVP). They're more than capable and that's where the line is usually crossed in the AVP comics, novels & games.  The problem with the AVP comics, novels, games, etc. is that they don't follow logic and common sense. So they can't come to a sound logical conclusion of what would really happen between the two species because it's not entirely based on what's been established in the previous films (including the abilities of both the aliens & predators). Instead, authors would come to ignorant and ill thought out conclusions that are based somewhere along the lines of "Well there was only one predator doing all the slaughtering in the two Predator films and there were quite a few aliens attacking armed humans in Aliens and A:R. So 1 pred should easily be able to take on around 4-5 aliens single handedly and still come out the victor."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed