It's Kinda Wonderful Life Of One Christian Cultist Kradan

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
It's Kinda Wonderful Life Of One Christian Cultist Kradan (Read 58,300 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

You know what that means my queens and kings?  :o Yes you are right: a cousin of SCP-3637!!!

Kradan

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, I've seen this little brat before. He was on TV program literally called "Honey, we're killing our kids"

Local Trouble

Can you understand him without the subtitles?

Kradan

I mean, he speaks in Russian, so yes

Local Trouble

I thought only American kids acted like that.

Kradan

Kradan

I thought only Ukranian kids acted like that lol  :D

Part of the reason why I love Alien 3 so much is that its aesthetics, specifically infirmary, remind me of how local hospitals look here:

Spoiler

[close]

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

1. Yes, I drink LOTS of tea but I didn't know it's because I'm a Ukranian. I do it 'cause I like it's taste and it helps me stay awake and focused when I have shit tonne to do

2. Yes, we have that weird tradition of sitting before going for a long trip but I personally don't fully understand why nor like it

3. Both of my grandmothers gave two shits about babysitting me or my younger brother. To be fair, one of them lives in the rural area but the other one lives literally next door. But my case is more of an exception to the rule. I even remember joke: "Nobody can go from grandma hungry"  :D

4. I've never had a dog

5. I wear slippers as I'm writting this. It's pretty cold here so they keep my feet warm

6. As she said men don't care about that

7. If stranger is about my age I would refer to him/her "boy/girl" (or "young man/young woman"). If he/she in their 30-40s - "man/woman". If older - "grandpa/grandma". Also, there's a thing about pronoun "you" in Ukranian. While you English people can use "you" reffering to a singular person as well as group of people here we have two distinct pronouns for reffering to a singular person or to a group of people: singular - ты (ty), plural - вы (vy). If you don't know somebody it's recommended to refer to him/her by plural вы. That way you demonstrate your respect to a stranger and It's like rule of general courtesy here. Once you become more acquainted formalities are dropped and you can refer to each other by singular ты

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed