AVP 2004 Official Music Video??

Started by Mr_Hale, Jan 14, 2023, 07:18:25 AM

Author
AVP 2004 Official Music Video?? (Read 3,547 times)

Mr_Hale

Mr_Hale

I'm a huge fan of Alien and Predator. Back in 2010 I was watching some video edits of Alien and Predator, which were using clips from previous movies. However I clearly remember I found a music video of the original 2004 AVP movie with a rock band playing their instruments as some clips from the movie were randomly displayed as most of movie music videos usually do. The band was formed by some men and women, they were singing in an unidentified language (probably german or russian) and there was even a scene of the band turning into Xenomorphs after the screen switched into Predator's thermal vision.

I'm aware of german band Oomph and their song "Wach Auf" which served as Aliens vs Predator: Requiem official theme song in Germany. But the video i just mentioned above was using clips from the 2004 movie, and of course it was a different band. It also looked like a genuine official music video

Help me please! I've been looking for that video for more than 10 years

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed