Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023!

Started by Predalien39, Dec 19, 2022, 05:17:20 PM

Author
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023! (Read 39,015 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 21, 2022, 11:22:48 PMI just hope it's not something like a spaceship name.

Oh, I'd imagine that Romulus must be the name of the ship as well. ;) But like the Prometheus and the Covenant before it, I'm sure there's a bit more to it than that, thematically.

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 21, 2022, 11:53:16 PMplease restore all the biomechanoid elements.

Caley Spaeny posting this as her Instagram story a few days ago definitely has my mind racing a bit in that regard. Almost makes me wonder if it might be referring to the overall aesthetic, since it's a Giger piece but not an Alien-specific piece just arbitrarily grabbed off of Google.

DaveT937

Anything that has Scott's paws on has me concerned - this working title stinks of him! - but I'll reserve judgment until the execution.

Kane's other son

Ridley is also a producer and a businessman.
If he sees an opportunity to keep Alien in the Scott Free stable, he'll take it.

Having a generous but not huge budget bodes well.

Immortan Jonesy

I wonder if they will use this location again. Also, I am genuinely curious about potential landscapes that they might use for this one.

lipstick2void

Scott's paws were on 2049 and that turned out beautifully (his visual grammar is everywhere in it). It's down to the scripting.

lipstick2void

"Romulus is the outer and larger moon of the main-belt asteroid 87 Sylvia. It follows an almost-circular and close-to-equatorial orbit around the asteroid. In this respect it is similar to the other Sylvian moon Remus."

🤔

Ar-Durinn

Ian Whyte mentioned he has a new project, I hope this is the one, he'll keep working in suits.

Immortan Jonesy

It would be great to see him portray the Alien.

Riddley Squat

Just keep the guy with the android fetish away from the script book.

S.E.B.

BIOROBOT

I was so bummed and put off by Covenant that I've sort of ignored this franchise for a few years now. I did the same thing after Resurrection. I REALLY hope they can sort of return this franchise to what it was with Alien and Aliens. I'm interested to see what comes of this.

Gimitko

DanielRPK who revealed the working title Romulus has posted more Alien stuff on his Patreon, will ask around people who have possibly subscribed.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Gimitko on Dec 29, 2022, 05:07:59 PMDanielRPK who revealed the working title Romulus has posted more Alien stuff on his Patreon, will ask around people who have possibly subscribed.

Hmmm, can't seem to find any of it spilling onto Twitter yet (maybe I'm just searching the wrong key words?). Will keep an eye out...

Gimitko

I talked to someone subscribed, but the Alien post in particular is for higher tier members, which is weird because none of his other scoops are. Must be really hot stuff lol. The info will probably be revealed elsewhere soon.

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, just found his Patreon, looks like it's behind his $5 tier.

No way I'm subscribing to that, so I'm really hoping someone posts it soon...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed