AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts

Started by Darkness, May 09, 2008, 05:55:48 PM

Author
AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts (Read 14,895 times)

Darkness

Darkness

If you check out the Official UK AvPR DVD Site, you’ll find three AvPR DVD ads. If you remember the AvP Poker spoof that Fox did for the first AvP, you’ll enjoy these.

The clips centre around football and the upcoming FA Cup Final. In the first clip, the Predator shoots and scores, second one, the alien saves it and the third shows the Predator doing kickups. The suits and visual effects are straight from AvPR. Thanks to Rishi and shakermakerman for the news.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

LOL

RumorControl

RumorControl

The direction is much better than what we see in the movie.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Haha, once again the Alien gets snubbed....  It didn't kill the Predator like the Pred killed the Alien. Oh well, still very cool! And I could actually see what was going on! OMG.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Great way to identify with us Brits.    ;D   Fussball!  That said, funny as f**k.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

LMAO that was great!    ;D  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

And again the alien get killed by the predator and the alien didn't kill the pred.  www.PREDATOR-LOVER.com http://i-love-predator.com

Predator-S

Predator-S

Nice, but the poker was way better    :)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Goddammit the alien in the poker commercials looked better.  I hate the AVPR - HATE IT.    >:(  

dachande89

dachande89

LMFAO, great ads

Mike’s Monsters

YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE WHATS HAPPENING!!! ZOMG!!!!11!!!1!!!

Sparrow-31

Sparrow-31

lol Preds have found a new sport   :D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Not really a big fan of football, but that was fun, I specially like the effect of alien grabbing the ball    ;D  

frenchpred

frenchpred

Le Celticant your fakes links don't work    ;D    Excellent advert, they should add "Adidas Predator"   :D  

shinigami

shinigami

LOL    :D      ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed