Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama!

Started by Anarchist86ed, Jan 28, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Author
Alien: Solara - New Audio Drama! (Read 89,776 times)

Anarchist86ed

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2019, 08:59:02 AM
Sweet, thanks! I'm doing a brush-up course in web design next week. I'm intending to try and put a site together for you.

How sweet. I tried that, it didn't work.

Corporal Hicks

Anarchist86ed

Anarchist86ed

Well butter my biscuits and drown me in gravy, someone reviewed us?  ;D I'll need to share this.

I suck at website making. I tried a free thing, it looked like garbage. Totally 90's geocities.

Quotehow tight the budget for the project must have been

There is no budget!!!!!!!  :D

XenoHunter99

Good review! Kudos deserved. :)

Anarchist86ed

While part 5 has no release date yet, work is going on.

What an important scene might sound like:

Also, we've begun pre-production on Charon, no release date set.

XenoHunter99

No rush, but I'll be excited to hear the new chapter. Some of that battle scene sounds familiar and sounds good!  ;D

Anarchist86ed

One set of lines in. We're on our way.  :P

XenoHunter99

Chhers to that!  :)

Corporal Hicks

As always, looking forward to it!

Anarchist86ed

2 down. I think we'll get Charon done before 5.

Anarchist86ed

Officially red flagged. Stephanie's earning some useless thing called a PHD and thinks that's more important.  ::)

But seriously we got lots coming up. Don't sign off yet.

XenoHunter99

Best to Stephanie on her PhD :)

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with with Charon!

LastSonofKrypton

I've been looking for a new audio drama for my hour long walks to and from work.  Three episodes in, and I'm hooked.  Awesome work

Anarchist86ed

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 20, 2019, 11:41:50 AM
I've been looking for a new audio drama for my hour long walks to and from work.  Three episodes in, and I'm hooked.  Awesome work

We aim to please!  ;D

Stephanie told me to recast her so the project could move forward. Ships second motto: Never leave family behind. Her education and future is more important and would be even if she was getting paid to do this. So we'll wait for her or until she says she definitely can't do it anymore.

As for Charon, there's been a minor snag. AJ got a friend of his to do a pivotal role, but she's NO voice actress. So she's quite frankly not what you'd expect to hear so I had to alter the character into a damaged android.

I also changed Stasis: Interrupted into an entirely different story. That'll be a one man show with a text to speech computer voice because I'm sick and tired of casting people.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed