#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account

Started by skyrimfan14, Mar 10, 2019, 10:23:38 PM

Author
#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account (Read 8,687 times)

seattle24

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2020, 03:42:36 PM
It's amazing they didn't topple over with that giant head weight!

They remind me of those latex Halloween masks from the AvP 2004 merch run.

426Buddy

ide like to see the emissary cut just for shits amd giggles.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 25, 2020, 02:33:27 AM
Is Voodoo the foremost pundit on crabators?

Quote from: Kradan on May 25, 2020, 09:41:35 AM
He claims to be one

Of course! I coined the term!

But yes... no "x" mandibles, straightened brows, broken jaws, they meet and exceed the requirement to be deemed a Crustacean Predator!

Also I can't take these big heads! I lined up both eye pupils on the Stan Winston design and ADI design, then halved it.

I miss the days when we had Predator makers that understood proportion!

#SayNoToCrabators

SuperiorIronman

I think your shots are too close Voodoo because while the Emissary head certainly is bigger, it's not that much bigger according to similarly distanced shots. Both shots are at two different distances so naturally it isn't going to line up as well. Though the heads appear slightly bigger than both 1 and 2 designs. Interestingly it seems like they should be able to close the jaws. The Emissary in the back has his mouth shut meaning that for whatever reason we only ever saw the mouth open on BTS shots but they can do it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

These far away shots are not a wise choice to use for this scrutiny, but to zoom in on the Emissary I actually referenced in this thread and you'll see the Emissary is clearly larger.

But if you look Fugitive ginormous head with mouth folds, you can't even see his neck.

But good old Stan.... a neck and proportion!

Now the other Emissary, I'm not certain that Crabator was designed to vastly open it's mouth.

This is not trick photography making these no-neck heads look big. They're just big.

Local Trouble

You seem to know a lot about crabators.

Voodoo Magic

My childhood visits to Red Lobster has paid dividends.

Local Trouble

Imagine how ugly Dutch would've thought a crabator was.  The jungle hunter was downright handsome by comparison.

Voodoo Magic

"You're one ugly mother of all ugly mother f*ckers."

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 25, 2020, 03:38:44 PM
These far away shots are not a wise choice to use for this scrutiny, but to zoom in on the Emissary I actually referenced in this thread and you'll see the Emissary is clearly larger.

But if you look Fugitive ginormous head with mouth folds, you can't even see his neck.

But good old Stan.... a neck and proportion!

Now the other Emissary, I'm not certain that Crabator was designed to vastly open it's mouth.

This is not trick photography making these no-neck heads look big. They're just big.

:D

Voodoo Magic

lol, never.

Kradan

Kradan

Uh, crabators. Love 'em

Seriously though, yes, when you place them right next to Stan Winston ones then, yeah, their heads look way bigger. But in the movie itself the size of Fugitive's head never really seemed bigger than it should be to me. You know, this movie has a lot of other problems to worry about.

Idk, maybe my taste just got spoiled right from the start by first AvP movie because it was the one that introduced me to both franchises and I have rather fond childhood memories about it. I used to watch the movie with my dad and it was so cool! Scar was the first Predator I ever seen and he looked so badass and heroic and all, especially when I was 4 years old!

I just can't #SayNoToCrabators

Immortan Jonesy

Mmmm I dunno. The only time I liked a Bighead Predator was ...

Kradan

Kradan

I was trying to be sincere and honest and then you had to come and make joke out of it

YOU'RE RUINNING MY CHILDHOOD !!!

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed