First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage!

Started by Darkness, Sep 25, 2009, 07:04:27 PM

Author
First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage! (Read 20,650 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first alien gameplay footage from Aliens vs. Predator has found its way onto YouTube. It’s cam footage from a convention and it’s hard to make out because people are walking in front of it all the time. It shows off a lot of the alien abilities like seeing through walls and its various attacks. Check out the five-minute video below:

We also have a number of new magazine articles thanks to Ikarop. Some of them feature new images and concept art. Check out this thread for more details. Thanks to Private W Hudson for the news.

FearPeteySodes

Sooo sweet!

Alien savior

Alien savior

what you guys were saying... alien is weak??? your full of sh**t.

Private W Hudson

rofl alien savior yeah i had faith in the alien being good :P

rageoutcast

ugh so annoying i just want people to stop standing infront of the screen

shinigami

O M G! That was SO cool!    ;)  

Spoon

Spoon

Holy pointless gore batman

slipknotpredator

So all of them die the same way?

Mr. Stizout

I think I just made a wet spot in the crouch of my pants    :P  .

Rob

Rob

That was TREMENDOUS!!!!!  Playing as the Alien in Aliens vs Predator1&2 pc was Awsome,Now playing as the Alien in Aliens vs Predator 3 is going to be ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!!  A L I E N S  C O N S U M E  A L L

Toper_PL

Toper_PL

The quality sucks. And Impaling is just animation like the predator's trophy kill THIS SUCKS OMG. And why the way u say is so LOW. omg u are lower than a human. I want that impaling is something like that( U ue right mouse to IMPALE, then u have him on your tail and after that u must click MOUSE 1 to drop the body wherever u want. I DONT WANT JUST SUCKY ANIMATION LIKE HUNTER's Pounce in l4d omg... U should use some mouse clicks or something. Not just PRess mouse 2 and watch a impale video. u know what i am saying mkay?

Mr. Slugworth

to Toper_PL:  Don't worry, I'm sure there are other ways to kill. These are just the animated "trophy kills", awarded for being a stealth killer. You wont be able to do this all of the time.

Jango1201

This kinda reminds me of the Alien campaign from the atari version for some reason. Just something about it looks similar

alien4kid

alien4kid

oh my god i love this video!

X-SOLDIER

I loved the clip, but I'm not too sure about the head-biting animation clip, I think that it could use a little bit of work, cause it kinda seems a bit... 2D and out of place, but other than that it was pretty awesome.  Also - I burst out laughing when Sonic walked across the screen.   X    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed