InterAlien

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 24, 2020, 07:59:47 PM
https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/1242540696424210433

This is genuinely the best news about Star Wars since The Mandalorian.  :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I can't believe you did this. Thank you  :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm not the uploader, found it on Reddit last week I think. :P

ace3g

Vermillion

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 06, 2020, 03:35:30 PM
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1247161858634567681

While Diego Luna is a good actor, I must admit that I wasn't keen on this spin off until this news.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It finally occurred to me why Ahsoka's face has always looked so familiar to me: she's practically a (cartoonified) dead-ringer for a young Pamela Anderson (face-wise) and now I can't unsee it.  It's as if one of TCW's concept artists got inspired while watching Barb Wire when doing research on Temuera Morrison's past roles.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

I finally saw ROS on VUDU. I wasn't even gonna buy it and wait till it shows up on Disney Plus, but I discovered I had some spare Beskar steel, pawned it off at Unkar Plutt's scrap yard, and used the coinage to buy the movie.

Clarification please. More than once Palpatine was bent on.....

Spoiler
getting Ren to kill Rey. But in the end, we discover his plan was for her to come to him and sacrifice him so to speak so he could live on vicariously through her or whatever Dark Force mumble jumble he was yammering on about. Which seems contradictory to his earlier quest of having her 86'd.

I know he plants seeds of multi-layered deception for his end goal and if I squint my eyes and shake my head vigorously, I can see that guiding Ren to pursue her for a fatal demise, that somehow, in a wacky way, coaxed her to end up toe to toe with Palpatine so she can deal the death blow for his weird transcendence thingy he drummed up.

Or.....did he really want her belly up, but due to her persistence to remain alive, he adapted his agenda to suit his classic villainous plan?

Or....is this just an illogical Game of Thrones climax-like ending that the writer did a complete 180 and decided the viewers should "pay no attention to what you saw 30 minutes earlier?"
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Just wondering if the Gungans are based on a rare creature at the 11:59 mark of "Disneyland: Mars and Beyond", a speculative Disney-animated documentary about alien life and exobiology.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I need this!

ace3g

ace3g

SM

SM

Ace!  Have to watch it back from the start.

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

This scene. 8) 8) 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed