Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,887 times)

Kailem

Kinda crazy that this game was able to get Arnold to do voice work when Mortal Kombat 11, with a budget that was obviously way bigger, couldn't.

molasar

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Wow that net gun scar on his face is so cool. I just got the chills thinking about it. Just when the Predators thought they had Dutch's skull trophy claimed, he pulls out another badass trick out of his badass mastermind. This is a awsome potential new look at Dutch we could get in a future Predator film.

shadowedge

Very cool! I like the net gun scars on Dutch from the OWLF tape.

What other DLC do you expect? Here's mine:

Harrigan, Isabelle, and Quinn Mackenna for another fireteam.

City Hunter, Ahab, Greyback, Fugitive, and female Predator from the OWLF tapes.

Galactus123

Great news. I will definitely buy this.

Quote from: shadowedge on May 12, 2020, 05:47:42 PM
Very cool! I like the net gun scars on Dutch from the OWLF tape.

What other DLC do you expect? Here's mine:

Harrigan, Isabelle, and Quinn Mackenna for another fireteam.

City Hunter, Ahab, Greyback, Fugitive, and female Predator from the OWLF tapes.

City Hunter and Celtic Predator(AvP 2004) would be great. Also the 3 from Predators.

Veteran Warrior

I am overwhelmed with joy about this!!! 😭❤️ I can't wait!! I want Harrigan next! And Royce and Isabelle! Give me Dillon and Billy too!!!

And how awesome it would be to have the City Hunter (my favorite Predator design of all the movies), fugitive, and falconer, and ahab. It'd be cool to see scar from concrete jungle too

HicksIsAlive

Quote from: Kailem on May 12, 2020, 04:45:31 PM
Kinda crazy that this game was able to get Arnold to do voice work when Mortal Kombat 11, with a budget that was obviously way bigger, couldn't.

Especially considering he was also heavily involved with promoting Dark Fate that you'd think he'd have picked that over this. Maybe this contract came with an exclusivity clause?

SpaceKase

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 12, 2020, 03:26:25 PM

Net gun scars!

Nit picky nerd gripe time. It's the lame crosshatch net style from AVP's Grid, not the awesome radial spiderweb style like Predator 2. Sorta makes sense since the Yaut queen that did this to him sounds like she comes from one of the old temple building clans, given the ancient Egyptian style mask she wore. But whateves, this is awesome, looking forward to Stalking Shadows all the more now. Dying for some more lore expansion,

molasar

molasar

Also I wonder how Dutch utilizes a Predator wrist computer he is wearing. Perhaps a special ability in the game to detect Predators.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I would love to see Harrigan and Royce too, I love the ideal of Dutch and Harriigan team up, that should of been in a Predator film along time ago but it's not too late to do it somehow using cgi techniques. I love Royce too. You guys think seeing Harrigan in a jungle would be weird because we seen Harrigan in the city jungle that's why. Either way I would be super happy if Harrigan and Royce join Dutch!!

It looks like Dutch as a scarf look a like that Royce had in the Predators 2010 movie

bendinglight

It should be fun as hell to play as Dutch! Also, hopefully this will help with the Predator queues to give players a reason to prefer the FT instead of Predator.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kailem on May 12, 2020, 04:45:31 PM

Yeah I was really surprised that MK11 couldn't get him, that was one of biggest games of last year. Maybe he was done with the role after the reception to Dark Fate or something.

This is fantastic news, and with an outlet like EW reporting, should be good publicity for the game. I just wonder if there will be a player limit or if we'll have a full squad of Arnies running around quipping at each other.

That bio-mask on his shoulder looks pretty cool, with tusks and all, hopefully that's a sign of more Predator customization options coming our way.

They still need to handle some issues, mainly crossplay, as it's starting to look bad how many comments are calling for it on their official channels.

PAS Spinelli

With the datamined Shuriken and Falcon, I made this lil edit of what I think will be the following DLC

JokersWarPig

I'm seeing a lot of people post things like that "Weapon/Skin/Character" combo, but I do hope more maps/more objectives get added as well in the form of free DLC. Keep the maps free and keep the skins/characters paid would be the best thing imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed