Ancient Aliens movie

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Apr 12, 2021, 04:09:39 AM

Author
Ancient Aliens movie (Read 999 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

'Cobra Kai' Creators Tackling 'Ancient Aliens' Movie for Legendary

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/cobra-kai-creators-tackling-ancient-aliens-movie-for-legendary

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3659120/cobra-kai-creators-turning-ancient-aliens-feature-film-legendary/

Nothing on Imdb yet though.

I like the subject so a movie could be good.
Or it could be a crappy X-Files like movie that The Asylum would make.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Although it has nothing to do directly with that TV show, Prometheus must be the most expensive ancient astronauts movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Imagine if this is a secret Stargate reboot.

SM

SM

The only thing the show is good for is shouting at the telly at how dumb and one-sided it is.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Well there's an target audience for everything  :laugh:

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2021, 04:17:20 AM

That's something that I can dig actually. I'm not a big fan of the Stargate TV shows, but I liked the movie. The Battlestar Galactica reboot reimagined that concept at the end, and we already know how that was received  :laugh: but I liked it.  8)

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Paul W.S Anderson already made this movie, it was called Alien Vs Predator.

SM

SM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 12, 2021, 05:15:22 AM

That's something that I can dig actually. I'm not a big fan of the Stargate TV shows, but I liked the movie. The Battlestar Galactica reboot reimagined that concept at the end, and we already know how that was received  :laugh: but I liked it.  8)

The original Battlestar Galactica opens with "There are those who believe that life here, began out there."  Not only are they doing the ancient astronaut thing, they even use the same wording as the Ancient Aliens TV show - "those who believe" (ie. what follows is bullshit, but just go with it).

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Apr 13, 2021, 12:59:03 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 12, 2021, 05:15:22 AM

The original Battlestar Galactica opens with "There are those who believe that life here, began out there."  Not only are they doing the ancient astronaut thing, they even use the same wording as the Ancient Aliens TV show - "those who believe" (ie. what follows is bullshit, but just go with it).

Yeah the ancient astronaut show (and theory) is bullshit. It doesn't bother me in fiction though. Btw, Luke Skywalker is an ancient alien?  :laugh:

SM

SM

Well it was a long time ago, so defo ancient. Perhaps not the alien bit though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

True, but at least the Ewok's cousin is an alien  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 12, 2021, 04:14:21 AM
Although it has nothing to do directly with that TV show, Prometheus must be the most expensive ancient astronauts movie.

I only wish they used more of that stuff, and the religious ideas like this one:

DAVID:
Juggernaut, the chariot of Krishna, was also a bringer of death. Crushing his worshippers under its wheels.

and Huante's designs which featured six fingered Engineers/creatures as reference to the nephilim.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 13, 2021, 10:43:11 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 12, 2021, 04:14:21 AM

I only wish they used more of that stuff, and the religious ideas like this one:

DAVID:
Juggernaut, the chariot of Krishna, was also a bringer of death. Crushing his worshippers under its wheels.

and Huante's designs which featured six fingered Engineers/creatures as reference to the nephilim.

;D

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

I'd fund all kinds of movie like that if I was a billionaire  :D

"Hey, Riddles (I can call him that because I'm filthy rich). Here's half a billion and directions to my studio that's the largest in the world. Now go make me a movie about alien astronauts. And make sure you hire and listen to that Huante fella."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"You get a second shot at Nottingham, don't f**k it up this time."

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed