Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs)

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Author
Single Player/Coop Help & Discussion (Video Walkthroughs) (Read 89,834 times)

Fujimaster

So what does SEGA have to say about all this?

9th_Stew

Quote from: Fujimaster on Feb 09, 2013, 07:59:03 AM
So what does SEGA have to say about all this?

$$$$$$$

Le Celticant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khh9il9YbLI#ws

Dat Gorilla Alien.
Spoiler
To be fair the Exosuit fight could have been awesome if it was more fluid and the alien wasn't so full of glitch by teleporting. The game doesn't even looks like as a BETA.
[close]

jeffblaze

So is there any news on hudson in this game? I remember randy pitchford mentioning we will find out what happend to him? And what about the egg in alien 3? Or was gearbox just blowing smoke up r arses

OpenMaw

Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 09, 2013, 01:39:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khh9il9YbLI#ws

Dat Gorilla Alien.
Spoiler
To be fair the Exosuit fight could have been awesome if it was more fluid and the alien wasn't so full of glitch by teleporting. The game doesn't even looks like as a BETA.
[close]

Well, it's cool that they build a section of the game around the Raven. It's not nearly as comic-booky as I was expecting. Nice usage of the power loader too. The only iffy thing there was the random teleporty bull, and some dehinging of animations.

Omega1

Omega1

Spoiler
To be objective here though I am noticing some of these players behind their walkthroughs to just simply be rushing through the game, for example in part nine of "Leeroy712Plays" walkthrough he completely misses the part where Hudson is hanging dead in the "Raven's" hive, it happens around 03:30 of part nine. I also checked out someone elses walkthrough that gave a preview of the derelict spaceship level of the game, and he basically rushed right on through it not even finding the time to mention the space jockey in the center of the room, or even taking time to notice it even, within twenty to thirty seconds he blasted straight through and continued on.
[close]

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Spoiler
So that WAS Hudson! I was wondering but it was too hard to tell, since he moved by so quickly. That makes sense, meaning all the dead husks and boilers are basically survivors from ALIENS.

That part of the game actually looked tense (that and the run through the vents with the aliens bursting out of the ceilings...why didn't they chase after Winter though?) All the white, crouching dead xenomorphs made for a creepy setting.

All the rushing is too be expected, these players aren't the biggest ALIENS fans it would seem.

Can you provide a link to the derelict gameplay?
[close]

Omega1

Omega1

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 09, 2013, 05:55:01 PM
Spoiler
So that WAS Hudson! I was wondering but it was too hard to tell, since he moved by so quickly. That makes sense, meaning all the dead husks and boilers are basically survivors from ALIENS.

That part of the game actually looked tense (that and the run through the vents with the aliens bursting out of the ceilings...why didn't they chase after Winter though?) All the white, crouching dead xenomorphs made for a creepy setting.

All the rushing is too be expected, these players aren't the biggest ALIENS fans it would seem.

Can you provide a link to the derelict gameplay?
[close]

Yeah, I kind of liked the look of that part of the game myself.

Here is a link to the derelict walkthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5bO3JhmrI#ws

PRI. HUDSON

Where are the spoiler tags in these posts people? Some people don't want the game ruined for them.

MrSpaceJockey

Sorry, thought because videos were here it would be okay. fixing that.

PRI. HUDSON

Omega1

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 09, 2013, 06:05:21 PM
Where are the spoiler tags in these posts people? Some people don't want the game ruined for them.

This entire topic is one big spoiler, the hint is in the title.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Omega1 on Feb 09, 2013, 06:23:48 PM

True, but 99% of this board does not have the game.

OpenMaw

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 09, 2013, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: Omega1 on Feb 09, 2013, 06:23:48 PM

True, but 99% of this board does not have the game.

...But the thread is about playing through the game. Don't want spoilers? Don't come in here.

ikarop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed