Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2010, 05:34:41 PM

Author
Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic! (Read 12,681 times)

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

I noticed that the American version seems to come with mostly everything our 3 separate UK versions come with, but in one tidy package. Let's see...

- Aliens vs. Predator game disc
- Access to 4 multiplayer maps
- Fully articulated Facehugger model*
- Dark Horse Comics graphic novel (US only)*
- Weyland-Yutani patch
- 3D lenticular postcard
- Limited Edition packaging*

The Comic AND the Facehugger!? C'mon, that aint fair. I'd have to buy 2 different packages to get that (£80, assuming the comic was available in the UK). I wanted that Facehugger so much, and now I want the comic even more, but I can't afford the special editions. Americans are so spoiled. Why is the comic not available here? Makes me   >:(   . I want it so much, it looks fantastically cool.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Maybe its because Dark Horse Comics is an American comics creator. Or maybe it would cost quite a bit more to print enough for the whole world. Or maybe Rebellion only paid them enough to print them for us in the US. Idk

Hello.

Anybody give me a little help, where can I find the answer, just a little help please.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

just to clarify do u type @avpgalaxy"myanswer" on my profile page cos thats what i did i dont use twitter that often

Corporal Hicks

That's correct.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

thanks corporal hicks

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

when and how will we find out who the winner is?

Corporal Hicks

I will update this post with the winner. And Monday.

Dusk

Dusk

Too bad there's only one copy to win. Is it really limited to the game's special editions and won't be sold otherwise?

Corporal Hicks

Indeed it is.

Katarn84

Katarn84

@Dusk: a friend of mine also won a AvP2 poster here, never received it.

AvP RulZ101

AvP RulZ101

I already have the first avp omnibus what is so special about the one coming with the hunter's edition?  The new cover?   :(      :(  

Xenomorphine

Already got the original comic.   :)  

This is the same, just with slight recolouring.

automirage04

Trick question. AVP (the movie) had nothing to do with anything, and does not exist.

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

I entered the comp a few days ago, but my Twitter name is slightly different to the one I use here, will that make a difference? Or do you just pick someone who twittered "@avpgalaxy answer" regardless of which name they use here? You just pick a twitterer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed