Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2010, 05:34:41 PM

Author
Win a Limited Edition AvP Comic! (Read 12,676 times)

Corporal Hicks

The American version of the AvP Hunter Pack comes with a limited edition AvP comic. Despite what that article claims, the comic is not going to be available outside the USA so AvPGalaxy and Dark Horse have teamed up to give those in Europe a chance to get their hands on this limited edition comic. We have the one copy to give away and it’s extremely simple to stand a chance at winning.

All you have to do is be able to answer this question: “Which character in Anderson’s AvP was a homage to an Alien/Predator comic writer?” Using Twitter, send your answer to AvPGalaxy by typing @avpgalaxy and then your answer in your Tweet bar.

You will need to be registered on Twitter to do this but it’s quick and easy and leaves you with a chance at getting your hands on this remastered piece of AvP literature history with brand new cover art by Raymond Swanland. Please be aware this competition is only for residents of European countries. We will be closing the competition Sunday night so you have three days to get your answers in. Good luck!

Update: The competition is now closed. I’d like to thank all our participants. Just hang in there, we’ll be announcing the winner later today.

Update 2: Congratulations to our winner Katarn84! The correct answer to the competition was Mark Verheiden. I’d like to thank everyone for participating and keep an eye out for our next competition.

piet11111

if SEGA is serious about wanting to give us the comic then they should just give us a .pdf version to download.

Corporal Hicks

Dude, it's me and Dark Horse doing this, not Sega.

Johnny Handsome

Answered the question via twitter as told.

skull-splitter

Twitter... Nah, thanks.

psychonaut25

Raymond Swanland ...hmm...the name ringed a bell...but I couldn't remember..Oh yes, Oddworld..Strangers Wrath.. Am I right??

JD

JD

Wish I were in europe   :(  

ClockworkHorror

I wish someone hadn't screwed the Hunter Edition distribution rights in Canada!
Looks like a damn awesome hardcover.:)

predalien27

Well, I'm in USA sooooo, I'll be getting this anyway.   :P  

Vull

Vull

lawlz... got my pc and 2 xbox limited editions.. though why a friggin face hugger?.. should of made a pred helmet or alien head or marine pulse rifle... ah well..

gonna keep one boxed up and sell it in about 10 years for 5,000 or so... rofl

State of the Bad-Ass Art

I know the answer but I live in the US.

Reaper1994

SO,u just have to write to the bar e.g.DarthVader@avpgalaxy?

Reaper1994

or e.g. Darth Vader @avpgalaxy

Predator-101

Oh what about australia! We never get anything   :'(  

Shasvre

Shasvre

I have never used Twitter before, so is "typing" really a part of the message (typing @avpgalaxy)?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed