18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New)

Started by ikarop, Apr 03, 2012, 05:57:17 PM

Author
18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New) (Read 33,806 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Eva on Apr 04, 2012, 01:55:02 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 04, 2012, 01:35:47 PM
looking at that pic I am wondering about the wall/door in the background with the big "Caution, explosive (something)" written on it. Not something you would logically have in a mess hall. Explosive breakfast? Seems odd.

I'm guessing it reads Caution - Explosive Bolts. Probably some sort of escape hatch/pod whatever...  :)

So not Explosive Bolognese then?

Disappointing.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

https://apps.facebook.com/starmap_uk/....

guise, new "app" from prometheus UK, features new screenshots, maybe some god knows what covering codes and some other stuff, which is added each new week.

let the cultural babtism, eh, discussion/whining about the screenshots begin! <3

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

THAT MINUSCULE ROCK HAS THOUGHTS OF ITS OWN.

DendaReloaded

can someone do a news for that thing? i can't :D

x-M-x

x-M-x

OMG ITS TRIPPIN !!!

MEDIC!!

DendaReloaded

shufflin little stone carries a signal within.... it leads to the coordinates of the homeworld of the most terrifying species of the galaxy: the space tapir!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I'm really digging all those images from that starmap link!

Interesting (spoilers maybe), "Impact imminent."

I like the purge screens.

DendaReloaded

seems as the derelict is NOT under the building...

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 05, 2012, 10:22:49 AM
seems as the derelict is NOT under the building...

Ya don't know that... it could be deeper.... that pic ain't showing it all i don't think.

MrSpaceJockey

Why would it be under the building. We've seen clips of the big doors RIGHT above the ship, not under the immense pyramid.

DendaReloaded

sry yoür right.... and what's the pyramid then good for, the ampules are in the derelict (the ampule room with the head, dunno about the ampule room with the towers

RoaryUK

I remember this image raised a few questions, one in particular.  So, any ideas....

Deuterium

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 05, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
sry yoür right.... and what's the pyramid then good for, the ampules are in the derelict (the ampule room with the head, dunno about the ampule room with the towers

Huh?  Where has that been determined...did I miss something?

OpenMaw

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 05, 2012, 03:14:29 PM

It hasn't, and he's wrong. The opposite is implied by everything we've seen up to this point.

Glaive

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 05, 2012, 03:14:29 PM

Agreed (with Deuterium).

The mound/ temple/whatever is a bit of a conundrum thus far...it appears to have 4 entrances at it's base leading to the central chamber with a vertical shaft ( imagine) leading to the summit, as well as a seeming spiral tunnel twisting about through much of the interior...neither seem to reach the top...but I suppose this could be in the midst of the survey-scan...

The wait for this film is excruciating (but in a GREAT WAY!!).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed