Easy DIY Predator Ship display

Started by (Bad Blood), May 22, 2023, 04:03:13 AM

Author
Easy DIY Predator Ship display (Read 2,098 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a easy to do Predator ship Diorama. So if you wanted to yourself, all you need are 8 cotton balls, amber reading light, x3 Neca Predator 2 figure inserts and a place to put it all. First you place the 3 Neca package inserts side by side and interlocked, I didn't need any tape or glue. Next just gently pull apart the cotton balls and place them where you wish in whatever order. Lastly set up the amber reading lamp light overhead and put your predator on the display and you are done! Update: if you add black construction paper at the top you get a much better look to the roof.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I used to create winter-themed dioramas with cotton during Christmas when I was little.
Good idea!

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 11, 2023, 09:44:21 AMI used to create winter-themed dioramas with cotton during Christmas when I was little.
Good idea!
Same here! Thank you!

Blackdawn

Nice setup indeed.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Would love to see the whole Lost Tribe there.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 07, 2023, 08:06:34 AMWould love to see the whole Lost Tribe there.
I definitely want to do a bigger one and put them all together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed