Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 107,099 times)

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

😂 Me thinks a land filled to the brim with shafts won't tickle any studio's fancy, as much as I'd love to see that. The trick, my sweet Sil, is making Mr. H squirm at the homo erotica. 

SiL

SiL

But that's easy.

Eal

Eal

That's the most adorable alien I've seen. A real good boy.

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/Alien_Theory/status/1666532673878196231

This is behind a Patreon paywall currently, so I haven't listened to it yet, but it seems like it's going to go public at some point soon. I wonder if there are going to be any new details in here, since it's a Romulus-themed podcast episode and Perfect Organism are the ones that have been trickling some inside info out for the project on social media over the last few weeks.

Eal

Eal

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 07, 2023, 08:10:40 PMhttps://twitter.com/Alien_Theory/status/1666532673878196231

This is behind a Patreon paywall currently, so I haven't listened to it yet, but it seems like it's going to go public at some point soon. I wonder if there are going to be any new details in here, since it's a Romulus-themed podcast episode and Perfect Organism are the ones that have been trickling some inside info out for the project on social media over the last few weeks.

It's not available behind the paywall either, they're releasing it next week. :3

Kradan

Kradan

BWAHAHAHA LOL

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hyped on all three counts here. Gillis (through ADI) is coming off of some really killer work on Prey, and Weta and Legacy are some of the best in the business as well. And they all have art from Dane Hallett at their disposal that they're working off of, as well!

My one hope/concern, on Weta's end, is that assets aren't shared between Romulus and Hawley's series. I'd love for each project to get to design their own Aliens from scratch.

Corporal Hicks

So yeah, that's what we'd been teasing. Pretty damn exciting, eh??!!

Kradan

Kradan

You know me, I'm always glad to see ADI (whoops, sorry, studioGillis) guys involved

Other two seem promising as well

Mike’s Monsters

It's a collaborative project, but Legacy is the main house on the project. It's quite beautiful what they made.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 19, 2023, 05:10:21 PMIt's a collaborative project, but Legacy is the main house on the project. It's quite beautiful what they made.

Very cool. Cannot wait to see the work of everyone involved!

hamilton_milo

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 19, 2023, 05:10:21 PMIt's a collaborative project, but Legacy is the main house on the project. It's quite beautiful what they made.

Take it you've seen BTS of the Alien costume for this project etc.?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: hamilton_milo on Jun 19, 2023, 05:52:25 PM

Take it you've seen BTS of the Alien costume for this project etc.?

I saw the thing with my own eyes. I visited Legacy last year.

Kradan

Kradan

You lucky SOB

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed