Feral('s mask) is coming soon

Started by Kailem, Aug 11, 2022, 08:24:07 PM

Author
Feral('s mask) is coming soon (Read 2,196 times)

Kailem

Kailem

Thanks to Ridgetop for the heads-up!

It's not a full Feral class (let's face it, given how they had to "smush down" the Super Predator faces they would have had a nightmare trying to recreate this one), but it's more than I ever thought we'd get as far as stuff from Prey is concerned!

https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1557817493787385857

SuperiorIronman

Worth mentioning the Predator they chose for this has slightly different armor. Presumably this is Scout and the differences include;

- Cod armor being different
- Lack of wrist computer
- backpack is missing
- The wrist blade gauntlet arm has a plate on the back of the hand, the image does not

Also worth mentioning, those are not Thicker or Viking dreadlocks. You know what they are?

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I wasn't even expecting anything so I'm slightly impressed we're getting this!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Yeah, it's nice but would be better if we got the full Feral later.
I think the eyes don't match up with the regular Preds, but it's a minor nitpick.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

God...can you imagine what Feral's face would look like in this game after the total catastrophe that was Berserker and Wolf...

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 12, 2022, 12:14:49 PMGod...can Imagine what Feral's face would look like in this game after the total catastrophe that was Berserker and Wolf...

Best guess based on the render is that for his own mask the mandibles will be left by default open. Otherwise any other mask will work like Wolf and the Supers where they clip into the face. The mandibles themselves will be off model, but given how different they are to literally every Predator in-game that preceded it AND to any cinematic Predator, it's a small price to pay.

Whatever they do however I don't think it can look any goofier than what appeared on screen.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I actually did not expect them to add anything Prey related to this game. I'm glad they are though!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Its just a mask. Not gonna change anything. Even if they were to add the whole Feral as a new dlc class doubt it would come with its weapons/gear. Waste.

Rex

Rex

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 12, 2022, 12:14:49 PMGod...can you imagine what Feral's face would look like in this game after the total catastrophe that was Berserker and Wolf...

Oh wow, I honestly had not seen Berserker's face in this game before googling it now... Wow.
Wolf I think looks fine though, I don't think any of the Predator faces look that great in the game tbh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed