AvP Development Diary #1 Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 22, 2010, 07:37:02 PM

Author
AvP Development Diary #1 Released (Read 5,785 times)

Corporal Hicks

Sega have just released a video where the developers speak briefly about the game. It isn’t much we don’t know but it features some cool dialogue from Lance Henriksen as Mr. Weyland:

-

This is the first in a series of diaries. Unfortunately we have no ETA for the second. Thanks to ikarop for the heads up.

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

Don't relax yet, Marines!

AVP kicks ass

AVP kicks ass

What i would like to see for skins DLC are:

-The PredAlien
-The DogAlien
-Red Genocide Alien Warrior Ridged
-Chopper Predator with skull pikes on shoulders

New online mode Transport
I was thinking what if they had a multiplayer mode were a squad of marines has to defend 5 colonists the objective is to transport the colonists from point A to point B with out loosing all of them to the horde of aliens "opposing team" if the aliens manage to harvest all 5 colonists the marines loose. If the marines save the colonist from there virginities the marines win

JediMasterGabe

I think before they even start on DLC they need to fix the MP balancing issues (Predator too powerful)

Saemon69

Saemon69

Thank you for the video avpgalaxy!   :D    
You are the best!!

Regards

37smiles

37smiles

of course the predator is to powerful.HES THE PREDATOR!the baddest mother-f**ker in the galaxy.hes suppost to be strong.its more realistic to the movies.i f**kin know that he would even kick master chiefs ass!

Xenomorphine

Not keen on the interviewee saying the Predator is BOTH the best in physical and ranged combat... The Alien should ideally be best at hand-to-hand stuff. That's what it does.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed