NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,208,217 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 06, 2023, 02:02:48 AMConcrete Jungle is cool and good.
Yeah what this guy said.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I'd say CJ's only gameplay flaw was the lack of self recharging energy weapons and abilities. Having to go out of your way to recharge via those power boxes was annoying as shit.

Thank God for codebreaker.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The only gameplay flaw?! I have played it over eight times all the way through and that comes across as generous to the point of being nonsense.

The reviews had it right at the time, the camera alone sucks, as does the whole traversal system- that does not even begin to touch how cringey the story and dialogue can be at certain points.

I like it because it is so bizarre, not because it is any good.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 07, 2023, 05:42:45 PMThe only gameplay flaw?! I have played it over eight times all the way through and that comes across as generous to the point of being nonsense.

The reviews had it right at the time, the camera alone sucks, as does the whole traversal system- that does not even begin to touch how cringey the story and dialogue can be at certain points.

I like it because it is so bizarre, not because it is any good.

None of that shit detracted from my experience. And I've played it just as much as you have.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Did anyone else catch the Xeno first kill symbol on the Neca Shaman mask before now or am I just slow to keep up? Lol it's clearly visible even in person, it is much more pronounced than any other marks on his mask so I'm not sure why this took so long to notice. It is a cool detail to add to the mask on their part, in my opinion.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Jun 09, 2023, 01:42:23 AMDid anyone else catch the Xeno first kill symbol on the Neca Shaman mask before now or am I just slow to keep up? Lol it's clearly visible even in person, it is much more pronounced than any other marks on his mask so I'm not sure why this took so long to notice. It is a cool detail to add to the mask on their part, in my opinion.

I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Also I really need to replay Concrete Jungle, I remember having an absolute blast with it the last time I played it.

The "Aliens out of f**king nowhere" twist was fantastic.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 09, 2023, 04:36:55 AMI didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Also I really need to replay Concrete Jungle, I remember having an absolute blast with it the last time I played it.

The "Aliens out of f**king nowhere" twist was fantastic.
Yeah honestly I almost didn't catch it myself lol. Same here, I have not played it in years, it's a fun game though.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Good catch!  I never noticed it before, but now I can't unsee it. Cool little nod.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Someone before was wanting a few pictures with the cloak on Shaman, so here they are! I know it is barely visible in the forest photos, so sorry about that but it is on him there lol. I also extended the diorama and added a black background to it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

That's one scary mask, especially in the dark.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 21, 2023, 09:07:04 PMThat's one scary mask, especially in the dark.
It really is, compared to other predators I've used in this lighting he definitely gets the horror mask master badge.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I've been tweeting at every toy/action figure Twitter account under the Sun to try and get them to get one of their followers to go to the NECA booth at SDCC and ask them point-blank if/when we're getting an Ultimate Wolf Predator.

Mike’s Monsters

From what it looks like, NECA may not have any Alien or Predator stuff on display at SDCC.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 20, 2023, 05:28:55 AMFrom what it looks like, NECA may not have any Alien or Predator stuff on display at SDCC.
Mind-blowing that they wouldn't have at least Feral out on display.

What the christ, NECA.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 20, 2023, 05:28:55 AMFrom what it looks like, NECA may not have any Alien or Predator stuff on display at SDCC.

Yeah it's over. R.I.P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed