Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023!

Started by Predalien39, Dec 19, 2022, 05:17:20 PM

Author
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023! (Read 40,746 times)

[cancerblack]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If they're going to be using this tech here, hopefully it is used well enough that it looks a bit more The Batman and a bit less Thor: Love and Thunder.

I know this deleted moment from Dune was shot using that screen, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think anything that actually made it into the film was.

The Mandalorian has been pretty hit or miss with its use of the Volume. Sometimes you get really great visuals there as a result but I also often feel a bit disconnect between the subject in the foreground and the digital wall backdrop, likely because of how harshly the main subject has to be lit in the foreground.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Looks like we finally have our first unofficial photo from the Alien: Romulus set. Taken outside the soundstage:

Spoiler

;D
[close]

RidgeTop

Apparently filming starts March 9th now, according to The Wrap and Deadline. I figured there might've been a slight delay with all these casting reveals and no info leaking from the set. Even Prey which was very tight on the leaks had a few here and there.

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 03, 2023, 06:32:33 PMLooks like we finally have our first unofficial photo from the Alien: Romulus set. Taken outside the soundstage:

Spoiler

;D
[close]

You bloody hack !

GreybackElder

As long as these characters are nuanced and developed and not teen/preteen "saved by the bell vs alien" I'll be happy.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hmm not sure if these could be compelling characters of obnoxious grating choice slasher teens, hope it's the latter, all being well the performances are good and the story delivers. Here's hoping.

Nightmare Asylum

QuoteGrilled some Uruguayan meat for my filming crew! They need the energy for the big task ahead! #asado #bbq #Alien

Chieftain Suom

[cancerblack]

Gab

Sounds like all these teen dramas with the maze and the hungry thing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Mar 05, 2023, 06:54:26 PMHmm.. very reminiscent of Aliens: Wraith

I forgot all about this one till you mentioned it.  Who is going to play the Marine that shoots all the survivors?

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 05, 2023, 05:29:29 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Cpag-gDISxU/
QuoteGrilled some Uruguayan meat for my filming crew! They need the energy for the big task ahead! #asado #bbq #Alien

That sure is a lot of weiners. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed