Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023!

Started by Predalien39, Dec 19, 2022, 05:17:20 PM

Author
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023! (Read 39,004 times)

hoffmanstokes

the movie title will be:
Alien: Renaissance

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Dec 30, 2022, 07:33:43 AMthe movie title will be:

No idea where this is stemming from, can't find anything anywhere referring to it as "Renaissance," but if there's any inkling of truth here, there's some potential for thematic overlap with "Romulus," what with the Renaissance period's revival of certain ideas/concepts from the ancient Rome that Romulus had supposedly founded.

Maybe we might be seeing extraterrestrial sites (or, perhaps, human sites) built atop the ruins of far more ancient extraterrestrial sites from a long-past era, perhaps?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: hoffmanstokes on Dec 30, 2022, 07:33:43 AMthe movie title will be:

I thought it was an edgy way of saying Alien: Resurrection. 😅

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Exciting times! Cannot wait to see what we learn, if anything, over the coming weeks.

Preydator

Even though we have no idea how good or bad the final product will be, it's always so exciting when a new Alien/Predator project starts production.

Can't wait to hear and see more of it!

El Diablo

I'm so excited. Love the talent involved. I just wish this could get some kind of theatrical release.

Immortan Jonesy

This is the delicious stage where speculations begin based on the material they are releasing! Long gone are the days of wild traffic in the lead up to AVP Requiem's release, as was the enthusiasm for Scott's then mysterious 'not so prequel' prequel. ;D👉👈

I'm still looking forward to it! I love being a fan of Alien / Predator.👏8)

Mala'kak

Interested to see where this goes. Prometheus is still my favourite "modern" Alien movie.

Cosmic Incubation

Exciting times to have a new Alien film on the horizon!

The anticipation and counting the days are gonna be torturous lol

Kane's other son

I think it's safe to say this movie has not started principal photography yet.

Nightmare Asylum

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

It's not about leaks. They have not released in the trades the name of a single person working on it, cast or crew. That's not shooting in secrecy. That's not shooting at all. At least not yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed