New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 114,810 times)

Gr33n M4n

I've always imagined the Predator species to be hermaphrodites.

[cancerblack]

My headcanon is that the bigger, angrier, uglier ones in Predators are the girls.

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 21, 2020, 08:46:18 PM
My headcanon is that the bigger, angrier, uglier ones in Predators are the girls.

That's a good one. And there are some creatures on our world that are like that. Some will even eat the smaller males after mating  :o

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 21, 2020, 08:25:35 PM
On the off chance it's a female pred though, please spare us any lizard tits...

"The creation of less abrasive mammaries is a perfectly legitimate reason to harvest OOMAN genetic material. I consider it, an absolute necessity" - Tit' Dee (Senior Medical Consultant to the Yautja Empire - 3rd Dynasty of the 4th age)

Rankles75

Get woke, go broke...

Kidding! This is a really intriguing concept for a Predator film, certainly has the potential to be far better than the last effort which was doomed from the outset. Just hope they don't mess with the Predator design, it really doesn't need "improving" on.

Throbbinwood

Hopefully we don't get a cardboard cutout "strong" female protagonist akin to alien covenant, and the less woke bullshit the better. It seems Hollywood forgot how to make a strong female lead and just virtue signals now.

Mr.Turok

Yeah, I can't see them f**king with it too much in this case. On the off chance it's a female pred though, please spare us any lizard tits or chainmail bikinis.
Ya know, somehow I missed the opinions on the female design in PHG. I didn't mind them that much, although I wished they had a bit more muscle to show their strength over the males. Then again, chimps have the same muscle size as humans but much denser, therefore much stronger than us. You think the direction that PHG took for the female preds is a good sense to go foward?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Throbbinwood on Nov 21, 2020, 09:34:40 PM
Hopefully we don't get a cardboard cutout "strong" female protagonist akin to alien covenant, and the less woke bullshit the better. It seems Hollywood forgot how to make a strong female lead and just virtue signals now.

Ahh yes! The cardboard cutout "strong" female protagonist that gets outsmarted by the evil psychotic robot and is about to have her body abused and mutilated as she becomes the source for his horrific experiments!

Kradan

:D

I wanna see David taking her apart piece by piece so badly

Jacku

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 21, 2020, 09:36:36 PM
Yeah, I can't see them f**king with it too much in this case. On the off chance it's a female pred though, please spare us any lizard tits or chainmail bikinis.
Ya know, somehow I missed the opinions on the female design in PHG. I didn't mind them that much, although I wished they had a bit more muscle to show their strength over the males. Then again, chimps have the same muscle size as humans but much denser, therefore much stronger than us. You think the direction that PHG took for the female preds is a good sense to go foward?

I'm more for a PHG style female pred but don't imagine they'll have a female pred in this film.

Wweyland

I am seeing a combination of Apocalypto, Predator: Big Game and Predator: Turnabout in my minds eye and liking it.

Jigsaw85

If we ever do get a female predator I hope they do go with the sleek/sexy look. Cause I can't stand anymore bigger/super/mega predators.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Give me Hunting Grounds female Preds or just don't do it.

A modest feminine form, but easily recognizable as a Predator, a good balance.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Nov 21, 2020, 10:17:53 PM
If we ever do get a female predator I hope they do go with the sleek/sexy look. Cause I can't stand anymore bigger/super/mega predators.

My fingers are crossed for just variations on the base theme, the way cityhunter changed the original design without corrupting it or trying to one-up it.

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 21, 2020, 09:36:36 PM

Would you post a pic? I'm on a potato phone and don't really keep up with vidya games.

Bug hunt wilson

Fixing to get violently killed dose not mean charcthar development and she has about much emotion as a piece of wood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed