FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 144,645 times)

Engineer1

Engineer1

LOL.
Well we will probably have a new trailers before the release to torment our loved ones  ;D
But she got good taste and trust mine when it comes to movies, i'm gonna get her hyped for it  :D
Hope to see the movie in early May, either in Cannes film festival (wasn't planning to go but could make the trip just for PROMETHEUS and get back) or bug some of my journalist friends to take me with them at the press screening  ;D

Infected

Quote from: SiL on Dec 22, 2011, 11:29:11 AM
I'm pretty sure the shot of the guy jumping down takes place in the same area, if not even the same scene, as the three dudes entering a room with guns drawn.
No thats the lab.
The guy jumping is in the garage were the vehicles are and where the guys with flamethrowers are cleaning the area.

Snowdog

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 01:37:56 AM
Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Dec 22, 2011, 01:30:46 AM
So many new images that give us more clues about prometheus, i really dunno what to make of all this lol

I do, instead of getting this guy leaping from the ceiling...

We are gonna get this guy instead...
http://moblog.net/media/d/o/s/dostuff/sloth-goonies-vid-2.jpg

LMAO ! :laugh:

RoaryUK

Quote from: Infected on Dec 22, 2011, 12:40:36 PM
I'm pretty sure the shot of the guy jumping down takes place in the same area, if not even the same scene, as the three dudes entering a room with guns drawn.
No thats the lab.
The guy jumping is in the garage were the vehicles are and where the guys with flamethrowers are cleaning the area.

Yep, definately takes place in the garage for me too, you can see one of the vehicles is damaged, probably sabotage leading up to that scene, smoke pouring out from the hood.

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 22, 2011, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:23:58 PM
It's still very early in the USA.

Well, all the trailer countdowns have appeared on iTunes between 10 and 12pm UK time, so I guess we're looking at around another 10 hours.... maybe!  (except the first one, I was away for that just remembered)  :-)

12pm UK time was 3/4 of an hour ago! :-\

RoaryUK

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 22, 2011, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 22, 2011, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:23:58 PM
It's still very early in the USA.

Well, all the trailer countdowns have appeared on iTunes between 10 and 12pm UK time, so I guess we're looking at around another 10 hours.... maybe!  (except the first one, I was away for that just remembered)  :-)

12pm UK time was 3/4 of an hour ago! :-\

AM.... my bad.  Cheers for the nod  :)

it's a tricky one isn't it, 11:59 am becomes 12pm and 11:59pm becomes 12 am :D

RoaryUK

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 22, 2011, 12:46:56 PM
it's a tricky one isn't it, 11:59 am becomes 12pm and 11:59pm becomes 12 am :D

Yeah I always get them mixed up, I'm sure people knew what I meant, but still....  :)

Infected

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 22, 2011, 12:43:40 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 22, 2011, 12:40:36 PM
No thats the lab.

Yep, definately takes place in the garage for me too, you can see one of the vehicles is damaged, probably sabotage leading up to that scene, smoke pouring out from the hood.
In the scene with the guns drawn you can see Noomi at the background and she is hurt so they probably are back from the trip and she is infected.
From there on i dont know who they are shooting at but i think there are two groups on the ship. one group with good guys and one group with some guys who know that there will be shit and some stealable tech.

I was unsure, which is why I pointed it out.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

That would be 10pm-12am Uk time. It is 12pm well and truly there now.

Edit. I need to refresh my browser more. 20 other people have already pointed this out :)

Hurry up trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogme

I haven't got the time to keep coming on here every few minutes to see if the trailer had been posted, so what are people's best guess for a possible debut time for the trailer?

JaaayDee

By 12pm PST it should be up.

Parkers Bicep

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 22, 2011, 12:53:48 PM
I haven't got the time to keep coming on here every few minutes to see if the trailer had been posted, so what are people's best guess for a possible debut time for the trailer?

22:00 GMT

I just remembered i have the day off work tomorrow,

I plan to watch the trailer until my eyes bleed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed