Alien Covenant Blu-ray

Started by 0321recon, Jun 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Blu-ray (Read 118,716 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 30, 2017, 03:56:38 PM
How do you think I feel? I'm stuck with a VHS player.

They got you covered Bishop.

Quote from: Protozoid on Jun 30, 2017, 08:44:03 PM
Didn't they shoot one called The Making of Fear? What is the status of that? Was it too costly to complete or are they withholding it for a double dip? It had better not be a retail exclusive or disc reviewers are going to go ape.

Keep in mind that it's only a rumour for now. Enoch has been right about a great deal of things but he has also been wrong about a lot of things as well.  :)

Unless you heard about that from a different source.

Darkness

Darkness

Here's the runtimes of the special features.

http://www.fsk.de/?seitid=550&tid=70&vvid=124979

The Master Class documentary is almost an hour long.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://twitter.com/Ed_collector/status/881211413351591936

Big French boxset with the other films.

Evanus

Evanus

Damn, that's a crazy boxset. But kind of useless, because there will probably be another film in a couple of years anyway.

Anthony

Anthony

I cannot wait for the commentary. Ridley's commentaries are always great.

0321recon

0321recon

Quote from: Evanus on Jul 01, 2017, 07:38:22 PM
Damn, that's a crazy boxset. But kind of useless, because there will probably be another film in a couple of years anyway.

Exactly.

Ryan G.

Ryan G.

18 minutes!!!Deleted Scenes!!Way Cool ::)

Darkness

Darkness

I thought Ridley's commentary for Prometheus was pretty poor. He just kept describing what was going on in each scene rather than giving background information.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Also, just to point out the European release seems to be September.

newagescamartist

newagescamartist

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 01, 2017, 01:55:45 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 30, 2017, 03:56:38 PM
How do you think I feel? I'm stuck with a VHS player.

They got you covered Bishop.

Quote from: Protozoid on Jun 30, 2017, 08:44:03 PM
Didn't they shoot one called The Making of Fear? What is the status of that? Was it too costly to complete or are they withholding it for a double dip? It had better not be a retail exclusive or disc reviewers are going to go ape.

Keep in mind that it's only a rumour for now. Enoch has been right about a great deal of things but he has also been wrong about a lot of things as well.  :)

Unless you heard about that from a different source.

Looks gritty. I approve.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I wonder what is "Advent" and "Phobos"? I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be a lengthy making-of :( And by the way I wonder what this Master Class is all about...

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jul 01, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
I wonder what is "Advent" and "Phobos"? I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be a lengthy making-of :( And by the way I wonder what this Master Class is all about...

Probably B roll and making of doc.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Hopefully, we'll get most of the removed David and Shaw material in those seventeen minutes. Also, I'd like to see the scene where the second neomorph is killed by Daniels. It will unfinished of course.

Capt. Dallas at Thedus

Capt. Dallas at Thedus

Totally intrigued by Advent&Phobos???Anyone have a clue?

windebieste

windebieste

Absolutely.  It would be nice to see more of that David and Shaw content. 

At the very least, 'The Crossing' and 'Last Supper' shorts are very welcome.  They're kind of necessary viewing prior to the main feature, as far as I am concerned.  I'm so glad those 2 items are present on the disc!

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed