Actors playing the Predators

Started by Johnny Handsome, Feb 09, 2017, 01:50:26 PM

Author
Actors playing the Predators (Read 32,448 times)

skull-splitter

Channeling the power stance

Actual Hybrid

Actual Hybrid

Pretty sure BP plays captured.
Soooo, Kyle did Upgrade Mo-cap? Or he cut entirely?

Dusk

Dusk

A shame we didn't get Ian Whyte, but I am ok with giving other people a chance. I just hope the actors did their homework. It'd be a shame if the Predator just Moves like a hulking beast, like the Super Predators did.

Danversity

Danversity

Brian Prince plays Captured, set reports confirm it. Kyle is credited as Emissary on IMDb, I guess he was one of the friendlies.

yautjapet

yautjapet

Quote from: Dusk on Jul 07, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
A shame we didn't get Ian Whyte, but I am ok with giving other people a chance. I just hope the actors did their homework. It'd be a shame if the Predator just Moves like a hulking beast, like the Super Predators did.

I totally agree, but given that Brian Prince is a parkour athlete and hinted at the kind of agility and movement required for him on set, I'm feeling good about it!

ace3g

ace3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWmoiRHOsm/?taken-by=thebaprince

QuoteIf you had asked me 10 years ago why I was doing parkour, there's no way I'd say i was training to be the 2018 Predator... but here we are 😆
The 4 months I spent getting in and out of this suit were the hardest, most fulfilling days I've ever experienced and I'm so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to play such an iconic character on the big screen. Do what you're passionate about despite where you think it might lead you because you might just be surprised.

Special thanks to Lance Gilbert and Shane Black for giving me the opportunity, the entire stunt team for training me and always having my back, the cast and crew for their support, the entire ADI team and most of all Kyle, Mike, Heather and Taryn for getting me through each day.
Check out The Predator on September 14 and buy your tickets today!

Ash 937

Ash 937

I don't know why they just don't get Van Damme to wear the suit again.  He was the original predator and I think every succeeding predator after him was worse and worse the same was that every Batman after Adam West suck more and more.

The Old One

The Old One

Can't tell if trollin'

Danversity

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed