Alien Timeline Updated

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

Author
Alien Timeline Updated (Read 69,471 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yeah, even on blu ray you can barely see anything. I subscribed to your channel as well, may as well do something useful with the xenopedia channel while it is waiting for actual content  :P

You can still get the odd good shot from the first film, but yeah that one is grainy. I wonder if any of them are going to get the 4k treatment.

SM

SM

Unless 4K becomes a standard I'm not sure if they'd bother with these 2 flicks.  Though a 4K update might make AvP:R - not watchable, but perhaps visible.

Thanks for the sub.  :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm surprised you even arsed with the AvP movies.  I didn't catch your trademark reference to the predalien though.

SM

SM

It was written from a critically neutral stance.

That said, I had to stop myself saying it while I was recording.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I was surprised to see you do the AvP's as well, great job as usual though. :)

Especially Requiem as I knew that had to be painful to study.

SM

SM

It wasn't so bad writing it, as it ended up being really short.  But I really didn't think it would be such a chore trawling through the film for good stills.  Kind of ironic that a movie was so visually mediocre when it's made by visual effects artists.  Considering Fincher also started in VFX, it's like polar opposites.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Can't wait for Caryn Delacroix's journey.

SM

SM

sigh

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Jan 07, 2020, 11:04:27 PM
Unless 4K becomes a standard I'm not sure if they'd bother with these 2 flicks.  Though a 4K update might make AvP:R - not watchable, but perhaps visible.

It'd just be nice if this mythical second transfer of the film that was apparently sent to the other coast was discovered and they re-released it with the better colour grading.

Like everyone else, I'm surprised by the AvP coverage, but as always still enjoyed it. Thanks as always.

SM

SM

SM

SM

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Now this was such a good series, thanks for the journey SM!

SM

SM

Thank you for watching.  :)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I enjoyed them all immensely! Really enjoyed this episode as well, nice solid length too! enough time to drink a cup of coffee.

Thank you SM!

razeak

razeak

added to my to do list for tonight. Thanks for taking the time to put those together. You don't sound like I thought you would lol. I always imagined Paul Hogan hahahaha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed