IESB Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2007, 09:00:14 PM

Author
IESB Behind-The-Scenes Footage (Read 13,386 times)

Kinn Corn Karn

It just keeps getting better!!!

cab12394

cab12394

and better, and better, and better, and better...     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

JK

JK

I mean after watching those clips....................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ .....  sorry for my english.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Thanks darkness these clips rock, cant wait for this film  Go Team Strause, bring on AVP III    :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Hey colin, If you guys directed the next avp film? how about calling it:  ALIEN VS PREDATOR WAR  P.S You guys rock!

Ty

Ty

I'm not gonna watch these scenes online. Rather see the movie this Sunday after the holidays with all surprise.   ;D  

Sgt. Johnson

JK why does everyone look retarded when people fight bruce lee. the fact is Bruce Lee is so good at fighting he makes the people he fights look like retards. Thats the same concept with AVP-R

Sgt. Johnson

For the sake of my sanity i will stay away from the site on christmas eve so Happy Holidays everyone be safe this christmas or Hankuka Or kwanza or what ever you celebrate.

alien fan

alien fan

if your an alien fan Don't ever see AVPR because the Predalien possibly died and the aliens got WHOOPED by 1 PREDATOR.But the wolf predator got killed by the pred alien!   >:(     ::)  

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

if your a predator see it cause predator kicks aliens ass.   :)     :)     :)  

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

if your a predator fan see it cause predator kicks aliens ass

maxpower22

maxpower22

:)     :)     :)     :)     :)   if ur a predator fan aliens ass get wupped by predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed