First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,258 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first Predators footage has been released online via the Official Predators Website. It’s introduced by Robert Rodriguez and shows lots of new things including the new Predators and the dogs.

I especially like the cinematography as well. According to the official website, the teaser trailer will go live on the 18th of March. I’ve uploaded almost 80 screencaps from the video to the Gallery. Thanks to Nexus218, CWRardin, Doomofman, nero2108, m138jewski, XxsilenthunterxX, vikingspawn and AvPSpectrum for the news.

Mutha_Brucka

This is gunna be awesome

bumble

bumble

I loved working on this- so happy with the quality on set and especially after-
The cinematographer is f**king awesome

g'ja

g'ja

nope . ive seen the best and those are the original. hey fox im still waiting for the avp movie that doesnt suck.

Corporal Hicks

Wow. That looks amazing. How do we download this directly?

chewy85d

chewy85d

OMG OMG FINALLY.

nezluv123

nezluv123

dammmnnnnnnnn whoooooooooooooooo i cant frikkin wait i always get pumped for a pred movie or alien movie but this one is gunna kick the rest to the curb.....

Xan21

Xan21

ok theyve got the look down, can't wait for a trailer now

Deathly_rYaN

The pqred mask is ok, but the aody muscle aint muscler like predator, predator 2, and the AvP predators. I think that pred had eatin to much apples lol. looks good so far

Bio Mech Hunter

Hmm... I'm not sure about this... I'm not a fan of Rodriguez and his work, so I have my concerns with what he might do to this franchise (as well as the Preds themselves). The whole concept of him creating "bigger, meaner, super Predators" is an immediate red flag. After seeing the clip, I'm a bit more concerned now. After the whole debacle with AVP:R, I don't think I can stand another film skewering our favorite franchise.

facehugger86

the guy with all the laser sites on him looks like he wont be having a good day lol

AncientPred

Any chance we'll be able to update some of the PREDATORS section of the site? :)

IcEmAn1989

I think that looked pretty awesome

spinksy

spinksy

wow!!

looks pretty awesome!!!

well excited now!

alexpj19

alexpj19

WOW, looks amazing!!!, still think that predator's head looks a bit too big, other than that, i'll be one of the first people in line to see this film :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed