First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,616 times)

Kane

Kane

Does this make sense anyone?

Starkiller

i agree with darkness, the cinematographer looks great. the direction looks alot better than the avp movies, not sure on the new look of the predators but im very excited, cant wait for the trailer to drop! like the predators logo and red background

Chris P

Chris P

I'm glad they have good actors for this one. That's one of the main draws for me. ;)

yaujta

yaujta

kane i think u might be right, im sure on the footage u can see the original pred tied up to the pillars in the boneyard, earlier we herd this was a gladitorial ring.... maybe they will fight?

Kane

Kane

Yes thats what im thinking, i think it will be good but i dont see why predators will fight eachother? Appreciate it thanks.

xvar888

xvar888

"Over here...anytime.." Oh hell yes

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

Royce looks like he's about to get lit the hell up with all the red Predator scopes on his face,body,and arms.

yaujta

yaujta

the only reason i can think of them fighting is a tribal diffrence? they say these new preds are more meaner, maybe ther a brutal tribe?

rchin1

rchin1

f**k yes Iron man 2 , clash of the titans and this what a f**king brillant year were having. This movie will be badass it got a good direction , a good cast and its not directed by two dumbass brother who screw the series up, hurry more footage please

dave1978

dave1978

Man this is gonna be poor! where are the muscles on the Predator?  looks like a flabby MMA fighter!  

Before you get excited just remember what we were force fed with both the AvP movies.

THIS WILL BE WORSE!

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

I really want to see Gort PRED and The Elder with sword from PREDATOR2 in this movie but I think none of them will be in it.

MartyD

MartyD

This looks awesome!!! I knew it would!! FOX has crippled ur faith!!! This is the first time a decent producer/director and cast has been attatched since the origanal Predator film!!! And that is FOX'S fault however has been making decisions for the franchise up untill this needs shooting!! RR AND NA WILL RESTORE FAITH!!! Also may i say Brodey looks good and Fishburne will be cool!!! Why did we not see Danny Trejo and his twin Uzi's??? Maybe on the 18th when the first trailer comes out!!! Come on!!!!

JK

JK

SXSW '10: Full 'Predators' Report.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19451/?pg=2

Kane

Kane

I think their will be 2 origional predators, 1 is black super predator and the other is tied up in the footage when they are shooting on the ground

alien90

alien90

@thedude
Its because the same characters would be boring... If you change it up alittle bit, then it wont be as boring, it'll be something new..  Thats what happened in ALiens with the Queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed