Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,556 times)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Shugsi

Shugsi

A murder mystery with maybe paranormal tinges set in a fictional super "New Town" still being built in the UK in the 70s.

From wiki for people who don't know what new towns are in this sense: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_towns_in_the_United_Kingdom
"The new towns in the United Kingdom were planned under the powers of the New Towns Act 1946 and later acts to relocate populations in poor or bombed-out housing following the Second World War. They were developed in three waves. Later developments included the expanded towns: existing towns which were substantially expanded to accommodate what was called the "overspill" population from densely populated areas of deprivation"

The fictional super New Town would have a setting like Thamesmead (some of clockwork orange was filmed here) gone concrete mad and you would follow the new Detective arrived (Only have the name Reg in my head at the moment) who soon finds odd murders.

Old 70s vids of Thamesmead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqX9PJv-Nk

Immortan Jonesy

There should be ghostbusters in the galaxy far, far away. It must be a pain in the ass for a civilian (someone who wants to live a boring but quiet life without wars, political intrigue on a galactic scale or too much spiritual stuff) being teased by a force ghost.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 19, 2021, 02:19:56 AM
There should be ghostbusters in the galaxy far, far away. It must be a pain in the ass for a civilian (someone who wants to live a boring but quiet life without wars, political intrigue on a galactic scale or too much spiritual stuff) being teased by a force ghost.
you mean dan aykroyd's original pitches?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Omegamorph on Feb 23, 2021, 03:09:44 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 19, 2021, 02:19:56 AM
you mean dan aykroyd's original pitches?

aykroyd's what?

Huggs

Huggs

Gandhi rises from the dead to strangle people with his homespun.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

A sequel to Heidi where that evil caregiver gets gored by a goat...

(not my original idea...a friends but I love it)

Immortan Jonesy

Baron Von Marlon

Santa Unhinged: Russel Crowe as mall Santa who goes mad and on a killing spree, set in the 80's.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 28, 2021, 01:57:09 AM
https://i.ibb.co/5TC3Gzg/c657fb9be7a67d4f85b53ed6df8127aa.jpg

Bwahahahaha  :D

Spoiler
please, no
[close]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 28, 2021, 04:09:07 AM
Santa Unhinged: Russel Crowe as mall Santa who goes mad and on a killing spree, set in the 80's.

I would be down for it if Kurt Russel comes to save the day

Spoiler
[close]

Baron Von Marlon

The Burbs remake, sorta.
Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Joe Pesci and Chris Rock live a nice quiet life in the suburbs.
That all changes when a new couple moves into the neighbourhood, a gay couple. Played by Gary Busey and Jet-Li

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

A movie set in the LV-426 War World II, where a fierce Army Alien Sergeant leads its crew onboard a Giger tank on a deadly mission behind enemy lines to strike the heart of the Weyland Yutani human hive.

BlueMarsalis79

Have you read Into Charybdis yet?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed