Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 268,740 times)

Darkness

Darkness

What's your favourite Predator movie?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know. I love 'em both. I find them both really entertaining. It's so hard to choose.

Darkness

Darkness

I love them both too. But I've always loved the first Predator movie. Especially since Arnie's in it.

The Ultimate Predator

First. Arnie isn't much of an actor at all, but its all pulled off great, such a classic. 2 wasn't as good, but a good sequel, got some awesome scenes in it.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, but Predator isn't really about the acting, is it.

The Ultimate Predator

I suppose not, but its what I look out for in films, I have to believe their acting, and all I'm saying it was pulled off.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Best one is the 1st Predator but I also love Predator 2. Has its moments.  ;)

The Ultimate Predator

Its moments yes. But its not consistently good.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Cool new weapons, Alien trophy in the ship and the lost hunters. :)

Although I think Predator 2 is a bit weak considering he's only taking on cops and Danny. Losing an arm in the battle also getting owned on your own mothership.  :-\

The Ultimate Predator

Getting owned, lol. I dunno, I just think the whole jungle theme is what makes Predator great.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

true. Jungles and the wild is where the beasts rule also where you hunt to survive too.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

Correctomondo.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The first Predator has to be the best; nothing else can bring a smile to my face like Predator kicking the crap out of Arnie... ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Haha, though who wins, Arnie!  ;D

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Has to be Predator 1. 2 has some good bits and a new setting, but isn't up to par with the original by far. Why base it in 1997? Would have worked just as well in the 80s or perhaps based in Columbia with an urban delta force thing, I don't know  :-\, but I can't help but think if Jim Cameron had jumped at it as with Aliens it would have rocked.
Arnold had this huge powerful presence on screen (Conan, Terminator), as well as physically, and that made you think, wow if this big brawny powerhouse commando whose trained and combat proven has a tough time, this alien is one bad ass! Arnold's persona elevates Predator's menace.
The Predator in 2 is updated and looks fiercer, but seeing Glover put it in its place so easily makes it look wimpy and unconvincing. You just know if Arnie fought this Pred that he'd aced it in the first round. Many people stress it was Glover's brains that won in the end, but when I see his character on screen I somehow doubt that.
On a side note I always thought Paxton's character should have killed it and looked at it and said' "you're in some real pretty shit now huh?" lol!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed