Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,740 times)

SiL

SiL

And the lack of blood and gore on/around her feet.

More likely the Alien did to her with its tail what what it originally did to Brett -- pulled her closer.

SM

SM

Stabbed in the back would explain the ragged breathing.

SiL

SiL

The piercing scream at the end wouldn't be possible with a pierced lung.

Which I only know because of Christopher Lee educating Peter Jackson on what sound a person makes when they're stabbed in the back from his WWII experiences during the making of LOTR.

I mean sure it could've stabbed lower, but there's no sign she was gutted like a fish.

BigDaddyJohn

Was the alien responsible also for the twisted toe ? Very important question  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2021, 08:58:18 AMWhich I only know because of Christopher Lee educating Peter Jackson on what sound a person makes when they're stabbed in the back from his WWII experiences during the making of LOTR.

I don't know if "great" is the appropriate word to describe it, but that story's great. Christopher Lee was such a legend.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2021, 08:45:25 AM
And the lack of blood and gore on/around her feet.

More likely the Alien did to her with its tail what what it originally did to Brett -- pulled her closer.
There's a decent amount of blood pooling under her mangled foot. Most of it passing through the grating of the ship's deck plates.

Parker lost a fair amount too. There's a large patch of blood soaking into the kneecap area of his pants.
Always been curious about the rivulets of blood on his arm(s). What caused this? Did the blood spray out in all directions when his head was smashed in, or could the blood be damage from the Alien's talons when grappling with it?

SM

SM

Lots of blood and water spraying everywhere spreading it around,

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 16, 2021, 11:16:49 AM
There's a decent amount of blood pooling under her mangled foot. Most of it passing through the grating of the ship's deck plates.
Her intestines wouldn't slip through the grating, which you'd expect to see with half the eviscerations suggested.

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2021, 11:37:25 AM
Head wounds bleed like a mother trucker.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2021, 12:48:20 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 16, 2021, 11:16:49 AM
Her intestines wouldn't slip through the grating, which you'd expect to see with half the eviscerations suggested.

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2021, 11:37:25 AM
Head wounds bleed like a mother trucker.
I've never believed in the tail rape / evisceration angle for Lambert, and head wounds can get quite messy.

BlueMarsalis79

Considering the "screams" I'd say Lambert certainly got something different from the rest of the crew.

I'm surprised no one's asked Ridley Scott or anyone else.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 16, 2021, 10:42:34 AM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2021, 08:58:18 AMWhich I only know because of Christopher Lee educating Peter Jackson on what sound a person makes when they're stabbed in the back from his WWII experiences during the making of LOTR.

I don't know if "great" is the appropriate word to describe it, but that story's great. Christopher Lee was such a legend.

Great is correct in this usage lol. I'm sure he was talking about stabbing Nazis. On the flip side, the Wermacht was not the same as the SS and there is a lot more nuance to what happened to the German regular army in WWII. It's all a terrible blight on world history.

As for evisceration, I never felt like she was gutted, but I do think its implied the Alien used it's tail to kill her, probably by piercing her back or up through the bottom.  The movie is about sexual horror and violence, so it's very probable.

BlueMarsalis79

It always sounded more like choking, or gurgling to me, than screaming until the end of the noises.

BigDaddyJohn

I agree, though it was probably not that thinked through. Most likely they thought it sounded horrific (which it does) thus suiting the scene fine.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 03:34:45 PM
It always sounded more like choking, or gurgling to me, than screaming until the end of the noises.

I thought that was the alien making weird alien noises.

[cancerblack]

Reminder:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed