Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 26,909 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Bubba Yaga

A southern spinoff of John Wick.

Immortan Jonesy

^As someone who enjoyed "Alita: Battle Angel", I'm excited for a Nier: Automata adaptation with Anya Taylor-Joy / Rosa Salazar.  8)

Shinawi

Shinawi

I'm dreaming of an Alien sequel that would have the current pandemic vibe, (but not in this decade because it would be too soon).

Huggs

Huggs

Mrs. Backfire

The unofficial sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire. An escaped convict with intestinal problems disguises himself as an old woman and takes a job as a housekeeper in order to avoid capture.

Immortan Jonesy

A War of the Worlds style sequel to Shane Black's The Predator, in which humans are saved by Covid 19 and not by the Predator battle suit.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 06, 2020, 01:05:45 AM
A War of the Worlds style sequel to Shane Black's The Predator, in which humans are saved by Covid 19 and not by the Predator battle suit.

Kradan

Kradan

I want Paw Patrol movie with already grown up pups who are so tired of saving people from the most pathetic problems possible they start to set people's houses on fire just for fun and watch laughing people burn to death. Oh, and Ryder is drug-addicted divorced alocoholic who hates everything and everybody

Local Trouble

After having just watched the director's cut of Troy, I wish they'd made a sequel starring Sean Bean about his odyssey back to Greece.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 01, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
After having just watched the director's cut of Troy, I wish they'd made a sequel starring Sean Bean about his odyssey back to Greece.

But as himself, Sean Bean.

[cancerblack]

kwisatz

kwisatz

Thought my Smartphone was finally broken when refreshing the 'Recent posts' page.

Immortan Jonesy

A superhero drama inspired on present day.

Kradan

Kradan

Randy would make a better Emperor than Joker. He makes hate flow through you

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 14, 2020, 07:10:40 AM
Randy would make a better Emperor than Joker. He makes hate flow through you

Whiskeybrewer

Ive always wanted to do a film version of The Playmaker

its another book by the author of Schlinder's List and was turned into a stageplay called Our Country's God by Timberlake Wertenbaker

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed