AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,519 times)

AliensSuck

AliensSuck

hehehe the alien fans are mad already lol and the movie didnt even come out yet.im extactic and i hope he kills thousands lol predator is so much better and more interesting by far.. im so glad its more about the predator and not the aliens..theres not much info on them..

JK

JK

Someone saw the trailer on MTV. I think is false but if it interests read it.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/81808299

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

hmmmmm interesting man everyone at the IMDB boards are having a hay-day with that whole mention about a baby being killed... wtf why does it matter? the movie is supposed to shock us and scare us, not give us fanboy orgasms.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Because it shows they have balls - they are not going to wuss out.  Alien is a dark, disturbing horror movie not a kids movie.  You really should go here http://youtube.com/watch?v=tQUTDbO4kVI to see how f**ked up that movie is.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

haha yeah... i have it on dvd i think we all do i've sat around and imagined how great the cinematography for this movie is going to be. like... it's going to draw us in. i can't wait.

brawler

brawler

does anyone know what web site the trailer is going to be on???

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

not yet maybe tomorrow....... =]

mjacobson

mjacobson

gameroverman: thanks for that link. Nice insight to the Alien movie. I used to have a framed print of Giger's "Alien IV" (Scott's inspiration for the monster) displayed in my living room when I was a bachelor. There was no mistaking the phallic symbolism   :o   I got sidetracked looking at all the cool animatronic Alien and Predator stuff made by fans. I wish I had that kind of talent   :(  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man its really time for this trailer to come out

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah seriously it's gonna be intense

Adam

Adam

They better get going on the marketing SOON (something they should've done months ago). I want to see that trailer not just on the internet, but in theaters as well.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I hope the trailers are on here tomorrow along with the poster, i hate this torture.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Cannot Wait   ;D   Oh and everybody is taking my name, PredKing and predatoriankang stuff like that.    ::)   Well I can understand you got to addmit I have a cool name!   8)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

@mjacobson:  You mean Necronomicon IV?  I highly doubt that AVP2 will ever be as creepy as the original Alien was.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Dear supergeek,your a pa*king idiot.The movie VanHelsing only had a $1million budget and did it suck.No!And besides,those brothers will do a 1000 times better than you ever could.But yes Transformers is a realy good movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed