Thinking about buying this game.

Started by salomonj, Feb 24, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

Author
Thinking about buying this game. (Read 2,994 times)

salomonj

salomonj

Can anyone recommend it? How good is it on a scale from 1-10?

Vermillion

slipknotpredator

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

I'd give it a sold 9 out of 10. It really is a must buy if you are a fan of the original film.

Corporal Hicks

Definitely pick it up. Easily one the greatest Alien games.

426Buddy

426Buddy

BonesawT101

Can not recommend it enough. One of my favourites.

T888

T888

It clearly depends on your type of game.

To be concise, if your favorite movie, between all of the Alien ones, is the 8th passenger, well then...there is no better game yet to feel what Ripley felt.

You are going to be traumatised, that is for sure.  ;D

Inverse Effect

It's on sale right now with Humble Bundle 10$

Mrcreosote

made my bum twitch and iv had two kids

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

It's not just the gameplay either. It has the most perfectly represented recreation of the Alien aesthetic. It's worth the price just to explore the environments and be in the world of the first film. You wont find a better representation.

Inverse Effect

Running a mod from Moddb that removes that leash that alien has where it always sticks around you.. Now the Alien Randomly shows up and dis pears.. Sometimes for the entire level.. other times pops back in more often.

Corporal Hicks

How did that effect the experience?

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

No reason not to, its under $20 new now. IF you're an Alien fan, I cant imagine why you don't have it already.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 20, 2017, 10:42:49 AM
How did that effect the experience?

Well so far. It makes the Alien less clingy, it still shows up during scripted events. But it's more prone to venturing all over the level rather than simply a 15 feet radius to where-ever you're at.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed