Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,418 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Taxi Driver

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Hackers

It's campy and I love it

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dog Soldiers

"I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of you."

Billiken

Billiken

Schindlers List. Absolutely horrific. How could people commit such acts.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 21, 2020, 03:53:10 PM
Pitch Black was ace, Chronicles was OK but had sod-all in common with the first and Riddick was just an uninspired remake of the original.
Chronicles is interesting in that it tries to expand the universe but is a completely different style of film to the first one. The first is like Alien, the second like Star Wars. The third was decent, but nothing special.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Underwater

Not bad. That Aquaman spinoff has some competition.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Billiken on Sep 26, 2020, 12:30:52 PM

Do you know that movie is based on A TRUE STORY ? Well, let me tell ya - way back, in 1939 such thing as World War II began ...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2020, 02:52:36 AMDog Soldiers

"I'm not breaking radio silence because you lot was scared by a dead flying f**king cow!"

Such an endlessly quotable movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 26, 2020, 08:59:59 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2020, 02:52:36 AMDog Soldiers

"I'm not breaking radio silence because you lot was scared by a dead flying f**king cow!"

Such an endlessly quotable movie.

"I hope I give you the shits, you f**king wimp!"

Billiken

Billiken

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 26, 2020, 04:57:35 PM
Quote from: Billiken on Sep 26, 2020, 12:30:52 PM

Do you know that movie is based on A TRUE STORY ? Well, let me tell ya - way back, in 1939 such thing as World War II began ...

Thanks I didn't know WW2 was real but thanks for confirming that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blood of the Mummy

This was free on Prime. It has basically no budget or production value to speak of, with meh acting but decent enough gore effects. It tries to be a mix of serious drama and insane OTT gory silliness. There's a scene where a David Draiman lookalike gets his armed ripped off by the mummy, and then calls it a "Mumm-Ra motherf**ker", for example. And it went crazy with twists near the end. Oh, and they totally stole the names Kharis and Ananka from the old Universal movies.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Delicatessen

Great movie and I love the way Jeunet makes his movies!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2020, 09:10:04 PM"I hope I give you the shits, you f**king wimp!"

The UK DVD also has by far the best audio commentary track I've ever listened to. Some genuinely interesting anecdotes and the cast bits are absolutely hilarious. Sadly I think they used different commentaries on the US releases that aren't supposed to be as good.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Sep 26, 2020, 01:22:17 AM
Hackers

It's campy and I love it

Love this movie too, so much 90's fun  :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 28, 2020, 09:46:20 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2020, 09:10:04 PM"I hope I give you the shits, you f**king wimp!"

The UK DVD also has by far the best audio commentary track I've ever listened to. Some genuinely interesting anecdotes and the cast bits are absolutely hilarious. Sadly I think they used different commentaries on the US releases that aren't supposed to be as good.

And you might as well stick with that DVD since I hear all of the blu-rays are crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed