Win Competition To View AvP

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 08:52:39 PM

Author
Win Competition To View AvP (Read 9,338 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Over at Chud.com, they’re giving you the chance to view an early screening of Alien vs Predator in six places across America which are: Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, Greenville, Memphis, and Raleigh. All you have to do is answer three questions:

1. How would YOUR Alien vs. Predator film end?

2. Why doesn’t Hollywood realize that the Alien is the star of the Alien films and not Sigourney Weaver? Or, do you disagree?

3. What other outer space villain would you pit against these two villains? Please do not include Jeff Bridges as Starman in your response.

Use the relevant links on Chud to email them these answers while also including your mailing address. Thanks to Ermac for the news.

xx13

xx13

WISH i live in those cities

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

goody   ;)  

G-Dog

G-Dog

??    ???   ok

Setiana

Setiana

Why are all these contests and sweepstakes only in the US? Grr...   "What other outer space villain would you pit against these two villains?" Cringe. They make it sound like it's Freddy Vs Jason. Are the fans the only ones who are going to take this movie seriously?

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

LOL, some questions I wouldn't have expected. But I don't live in these cities, so I can't participate.

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Damn I live in Chicago... oh well....at least I get to see it at MIdnight on the 12th!!

G-Dog

G-Dog

Damn it, what about cali??  Lets see..........that would be cool if we see CRITTERS vs Aliens!!!!!!!    LOL!! not....   ???    Next thing you know, we're gonna have a Star Wars vs Star Trek.......  .oh god........

G-Dog

G-Dog

You know what? hope in AVP2 they put a predator like that drawing of Marc Nagel. That would be cool. Hey FOX, how about a sweepstakes in which the winner gets 1 of each AVP item coming out? Bet your ass you'd get a shit load of people to enter.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Darth Maul ( Awesome Guy ) vs. Aliens ( Awesome creatures )...but bye bye Aliens. Darth Maul would chop those pore creatures in thousands of pieces with his double bladed lightsaber and the pred to..i think    ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

NO!!! i've got it!!! Aliens vs Predator vs SPIECIES it's like Giger's design vs Giger's other design.

J

J

WHAT ABOUT THE BLASTED U.K.???   WERE HUMANS TO YOU KNOW!

G-Dog

G-Dog

LOL!!  Not laughin at you man, just you're comment. I feel for you bro, I bet if people rally enough you'd get somewhere.

The Reverend

The Reverend

Ok we all know that put against any foe that the aliens would simply over power with their numbers. But i would like to see Aliens vs. Species, that would KICK BUTT

The Reverend

The Reverend

Another thing why are all the good contest in the U.S. of A. like come on up here in Canada we love the aliens and predators too ya know. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed