The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 42,719 times)

St_Eddie

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 14, 2011, 09:51:12 PM
I presume it's fan edit but this is the track from the teaser with the alarm noise add in it. Close to the final result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IfFUdy8Uw#

That's the closest I've heard so far.

In the leaked trailer, when the guy throws a burst of his flamethrower and the horn sounds; that's the coolest piece of film I've seen all year.  I'm not even kidding.

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Some guys claims to have seen the Prometheus trailer.  :o

scroll down a bit:
http://twitter.com/#!/Latinoreview

scarhunter92

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 15, 2011, 08:21:38 AM
Some guys claims to have seen the Prometheus trailer.  :o

scroll down a bit:
http://twitter.com/#!/Latinoreview

Latino Review pretty much always tells the truth.

JaaayDee

QuoteI just wet my pants twice, saw The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus trailers. NON Bootleg. *beep* Awesome. Can't wait for it to go online.
twitter.com/#!/Latinoreview/status/147162006166839297
QuoteI won't be posting it online. But they will go online soon. I know Prometheus will go on Apple.
twitter.com/#!/Latinoreview/status/147162795220271104+

Oh boy

BonesawT101

I have a feeling the trailer will be released before monday comes! hope they release it today!!

Engineer1

Looks like it's time guys ^^
Probably tomorrow but i hope for tonight^^

JaaayDee

It seems that he saw those actual trailers in theaters.  So the trailer for Prometheus could already be showing in front of Sherlock Holmes or MI4 tomorrow.

BonesawT101

I hope so, wonder if it'll be any different from the leaked version

jmd7340

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 15, 2011, 05:41:21 PM
It seems that he saw those actual trailers in theaters.  So the trailer for Prometheus could already be showing in front of Sherlock Holmes or MI4 tomorrow.

That's what I was thinking, too.  Has Latino Review put up their MI4 or Sherlock Holmes movie reviews? 

RoaryUK

Someone on Twitter claims to have seen the trailer and says it will be on iTunes Movie Trailers' website "very soon"! Have no idea if this was legit, but a number of people saw the tweet, so I'm probably not the first to report it.

The iTunes Movie Trailer site is here: http://trailers.apple.com/#section=exclusive

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 15, 2011, 05:48:35 PM
I hope so, wonder if it'll be any different from the leaked version
I hope so to, I couldn't see anything in the leaked version! Blurry mess.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 13, 2011, 09:44:41 PM
^ Me too. I saw Alien when I was 7, now I'm 28. I can wait six more months.

I saw    A   L   I   E   N  when I was 14, I'm now 46. Finally Ridley revisits his first sc- fi classic, it's been a long wait with a lot of disappointments in the intervening years, but now the anticipation is all part of the pleasure. In fact, if Prometheus isn't the film I'm hoping for, the anticipation will be the all the pleasure. Fingers crossed - I know it will be amazing - I just hope it doesn't spoil  A   L   I   E   N.

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: Gash on Dec 15, 2011, 09:05:19 PM

I saw    A   L   I   E   N  when I was 14, I'm now 46. Finally Ridley revisits his first sc- fi classic, it's been a long wait with a lot of disappointments in the intervening years, but now the anticipation is all part of the pleasure. In fact, if Prometheus isn't the film I'm hoping for, the anticipation will be the all the pleasure. Fingers crossed - I know it will be amazing - I just hope it doesn't spoil  A   L   I   E   N.
How did you manage to see ALIEN in the cinemas at 14? The first 18 rated film I saw was ALIENS in 1986, when I was 16, coz I managed to grow a bit of stubble and I went with my mum and dad :D

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 15, 2011, 09:31:11 PM

How did you manage to see ALIEN in the cinemas at 14? The first 18 rated film I saw was ALIENS in 1986, when I was 16, coz I managed to grow a bit of stubble and I went with my mum and dad :D

It was the 70's, and ratings were different. I was 8 when Alien came out, and would have gone with my parents, but my brother and I ate all the cookies or some shit, and they made us stay home as punishment. Had to wait 'til '83 to watch it on video.  :(

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 15, 2011, 09:31:11 PM

At that time ALIEN was certificate X in the UK (much more evocative) and I think the cinema manager who was at the kiosk certainly knew I wasn't 18 but wasn't too bothered because the issue over films being X rated was more to do with sex and language. At the end of the day, ALIEN was a hugely successful film and he probably just wanted to fill his cinema. Partly to do with individual local councils being quite discretionary in what they chose to show and how strict they were because the BBFC wasn't as organised then. Clearly the manager didn't think he was taking much of a risk letting me in.

Mind you, a few weeks later I went to see 'The Other Cinderella' so perhaps he really did think I was 18!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed